if I had another in Large, it would be all yours @Chap!
Posts made by Clint_D
-
RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITIONposted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@Matt said in The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026:
@Clint_D brought me some v1 IH-666-19L to see if they fit me. He said they came up a bit small. @Alex confirmed the first gen of those were notoriously small, like by 2 or 3 sizes.
I was ready to send them back with @Giles to be added to RELOVE but at the last minute I asked my daughter to try them on for shits and giggles and well…


Couldn’t be happier @Matt, I always love seeing items go to a good home and that’s the best possible outcome! Thanks again to you and Katie and the IHUK crew for making all of this happen! It was a hell of a meetup even if I was beat down by a random tree, can’t wait for next year!!
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@Oaktavia haha, absolutely, she’d love that!
We took her to Patterson Park this morning, she’s loving the weather as much as we are!

-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
So great to see y’all, can’t wait for the rest of the week!!
-
RE: Our Cars (dream or actual)posted in General Chat
Recently added a Panamera 4S to the fleet! Only one previous owner with all the goodies: PDCC, Sport Chrono Plus, Burmester, Sport Exhaust, Full Leather, etc.
-
RE: 4x4’s & Overlandingposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@worn2fade Appreciate it! I had it shipped from California back in 2023. The diesel Cayenne's are hard to find in good condition, I had been looking for about 6 months before I found this one.
-
RE: 4x4’s & Overlandingposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
Here's my work vehicle. It's a 2015 Cayenne diesel. I've had numerous Eurowise goodies installed (bumpers, coilvers, underbody protection) and plan on getting more:




-
RE: Petsposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
We think so @sabergirl! The rescue listed her as a Shih Tzu/Wire Hair Terrier mix but she has a much different build than most Shih Tzu and her personality is totally different. She's very energetic to say the least!
-
RE: Petsposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
Meet our little Moo, we got her as a rescue 2 months ago and she's settling in well!





-
RE: Self Edge SF, NY, LA, PDX, MX, & ATXposted in Iron Heart Retailers
From the Texas Hills meetup at Self Edge today! Great turnout and a number of guys bought their first Iron Heart pieces today!



-
RE: Recent Purchasesposted in Stuff for Sale
I snagged one of these cheap chinese mini excavators the other day. I've got a bamboo abatement project coming up and figured I'd be money ahead to buy one as opposed to renting:

-
RE: Bitch Please… FAKE Iron Heart?posted in News
Look back starting at page 18 on this thread (for those of us who have the infinite scroll setting off). Been down this road before, unfortunately.
-
RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)posted in General Chat
@pechelman said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):
I don't bother with the whisky craze right now so I don't pay the higher prices, but yes, people are paying crazy prices. The bottle of weller I used to buy for like 15$ over 10 years ago is like 100$ if you can even find it.
I remember buying 1.75L Antique Weller in college for $45 and it was available damn near everywhere. Kills me to know what just a 750mL of Antique Weller goes for now if you can even find it.
-
RE: Catch of the day [Fishing]posted in Sport
@SKT Yessir! Dorado, dophin, mahi....I never know the proper nomenclature when it comes to these fish.
I was able to take some filets with me at the end of the day. I pan fried them and it was incredible!
-
RE: Catch of the day [Fishing]posted in Sport
I had a chance to go on a great fishing charter when we were in Maui a few weeks ago. We went out on a 37' Viking Valhalla operated by Lahaina Maritime. The scenery and fishing were both great, glad I got the opportunity!





-
RE: Random Rantsposted in General Chat
I feel like UPS is running a scam at this point. I'm already pissed enough about the tariff situation and the loss of de minimus tax exemptions but UPS charging a ~$40 brokerage fee just to get a package in the country on top of the tariffs is the icing on the cake. This was for $100 pair of Mykita sunglasses I bought my wife from Japan (no to mention that the seller neglected to inform me that they had prescription lenses in them):

-
RE: Recent Purchasesposted in Stuff for Sale
Haha, might become a closet one day but for now we're planning on moving it onto a property we're planning on renovating/building in Wimberley, TX. For now it will mostly just store tools and building supplies and a lawnmower.






