• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    248
    5.8k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      Joined:

      IMG_8013.jpeg

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
      • meatmarketdenim1M
        meatmarketdenim1
        Haraki san Expert
        @goosehd
        Joined:

        @goosehd
        Yeah it’s crazy man, but the housing market is even worse. Very limited inventory, and aggressive buyers going in all cash and way above asking price. Average price single family house is 2million now, offers first weekend sold quick. Condos over a million, and depending on part of town gone in 2 weekend’s. These arent big houses and Condos either. Things settled down rental market wise during covid cuz a lot of tech workers left SF, worked remotely, more affordable city’s or bought house somewhere. Now the AI boom workers back in office with really high salaries so cycle back high again. I just recently started out in real estate this year, and seems like every other week prices going up. I love this city and its home. But long time ago came to realize I’ll probably never be able to afford a house here or close by areas in the bay.

        Side story when first moved here in 2008, my 2 bedroom apt was $1950 a month, with my ex. I thought that was high at that time lol.

        last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          @meatmarketdenim1
          Joined:

          @meatmarketdenim1 I hope that it gets better…it seems unsustainable over the long term and hurts more than it helps anyone.

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • S
            sabergirl
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            When I left SF in 2012 I was paying $1250 for a studio @meatmarketdenim1 . I had been in it since 2010, so not even that long. I can’t imagine what that same spot rents for now.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • northsouthdenimguyN
              northsouthdenimguy
              啓蒙家
              Joined:

              IMG_6774.jpeg
              IMG_6776.jpeg

              @selveldgesteps

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
              • KongPrecisionK
                KongPrecision
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                20261006_094149.jpg

                IHJ-156 (M65)
                IHTL-1301
                OGL belt
                634XHSib
                Wesco

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                • Daniel SanD
                  Daniel San
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  today 😎
                  IHJ-139-IND Type 2, 666s-21 R&H , Rolling Dub Trio Gleaners horsehide 🤙

                  IMG_4876.jpeg

                  last edited by Marc2706M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
                  • Marc2706M
                    Marc2706
                    @Daniel San
                    Joined:

                    @Daniel-San very cool jacket!!!!

                    Instagram: wick_marc

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • markus_berlin_M
                      markus_berlin_
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      IMG_2408.jpeg

                      IH CPO
                      IH Tee
                      IH 634
                      IH Sneaker

                      IG: markus_berlin_

                      WTB :
                      IHSW-50 size M
                      IHV-44 size M

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 18
                      • GTPowersG
                        GTPowers
                        The Unwoven
                        Joined:

                        Subs for the Redline today.
                        A bit dozy today.

                        119A2987.jpeg
                        119A2988.jpeg

                        IG: @GTPowers / @ gtp.denim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                        • TwistlockT
                          Twistlock
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          20261006_074745.jpg
                          122
                          348-GRN
                          684
                          IHSN 01

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.