• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Random questions to which you seek an answer

    The Resource Centre
    759
    19.2k
    7.7m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Danimal506D
      Danimal506
      Haraki san Expert
      Joined:

      Which is the proper way to measure my bracelet? I’ve always thought my bracelet was too big, I need to get it sized down a little bit.

      Good Art only makes up to 19cm right now, mine measures almost 24cm full length. Am I measuring correctly in the first pic or the second?

      IMG_7447.jpeg

      IMG_7448.jpeg

      Kyle, TX

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • First post
        Last post
      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.