Random questions to which you seek an answer
-
@Tago-Mago apparently Mary Beard is on the case, so there’s hope!
-
I don't know much about the exhibition in London, but I’ve seen the Bayeux Tapestry, and I thought it was amazing. It’s incredibly detailed and a fascinating experience. You walk along it like a sort of oversized medieval comic strip—plus there’s all the historical significance regarding the Normanization of Great Britain. I just thought it was fantastic.
-
Aetas said in the (new) endomobile:
@endo said in the (new) endomobile:
… where we saw the Bayeux Tapestry

This Tapestry is mindblowing!
Walked once back and force and back again and couldn’t believe how much information you can knit into one piece!Be aware @Tago-Mago , that there is a contrast in presentation between Bayeux and London.

Friends told me, that it is is a total difference experience to see it not hanging at a wall. -
@Matt
Or even IH Australia..
-
@Tago-Mago said in Random questions to which you seek an answer:
Jan 01-Mar 31
That is my kind of long weekend......
-
@Tago-Mago said in Random questions to which you seek an answer:
may need some time off in May
1st of May is the "lets go".......

