• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Tokyo (JP)

    Japan
    44
    114
    44.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      selbstzweck
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Alex
      Joined:

      @Alex Awesome, thanks! Mostly I think I’ll just be looking for some standard IH stuff, so should be good.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • PointmanP
        Pointman
        Joined:

        Appears I'll be in Japan the end of September through the Silver Week holidays. Only things I know for sure is I'll be Tokyo and Osaka at some point. I plan on visiting Iron Heart. But I'm wondering, if I'm going to be in both Tokyo and Osaka, do I need to visit the Hachioji store vs the much more accessible Osaka store? Do they carry much more stock at Hachioji? Everyone here is going to tell me to visit both, right?

        I own too many pairs of jeans.

        last edited by Pointman 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • GilesG
          Giles
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          Hachioji is way larger, but like all places that sell Iron Heart, they are both low on stock.and remember, much of what is sold internationally, is not sold in Japan....

          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • ÆRϺΔΚÆ
            ÆRϺΔΚ
            Joined:

            When I was at the Kojima store most of the stuff they didn’t had would come from Osaka if I want it. They can ship it to your hotel as well.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • PointmanP
              Pointman
              Joined:

              IMG_2215.jpeg
              Visited this lovely shop today and received incredible service.

              I own too many pairs of jeans.

              last edited by dirtyframerD hjl360H mclaincauseyM 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 7
              • dirtyframerD
                dirtyframer
                Haraki san Expert
                @Pointman
                Joined:

                @Pointman did ya leave empty handed??

                IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • PointmanP
                  Pointman
                  @dirtyframer
                  Joined:

                  @dirtyframer said in Tokyo (JP):

                  @Pointman did ya leave empty handed??

                  The only thing that left empty was my wallet.

                  I own too many pairs of jeans.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • hjl360H
                    hjl360
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @Pointman
                    Joined:

                    @Pointman Looks like there is some good stock of FW26 items, I am there in November hope that is the case then, was really hoping to pick up that check UHF but will be suprised if that particular item is still around by then.

                    last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • PointmanP
                      Pointman
                      @hjl360
                      Joined:

                      @hjl360 The hanging items on the right are FW preview items that aren’t for sale yet. IHJP does presales. Nice to get to see items in person before buying them.

                      I own too many pairs of jeans.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • PointmanP
                        Pointman
                        Joined:

                        A friend wanted to visit the Tokyo store, so I went back with him and now there’s even less money in my bank account.

                        I own too many pairs of jeans.

                        last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          Rococo
                          The Unwoven
                          @Pointman
                          Joined:

                          @Pointman currently in Tokyo, how is the stock in the store? Do they have the new tanker and sax UHF?

                          "Style demonstrates the ability to meet the current challenges; it signifies being fully alive to the moment." - Richard Brody

                          last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • PointmanP
                            Pointman
                            @Rococo
                            Joined:

                            @Rococo indeed. They have both. Also N-1 jackets, new lightweight recycled denim shirt, new CPOs. Denim is 634-21 and 666-21. A smattering of others. The stock isn’t the same but check the IH Japan site and you’ll get a rough idea of what’s kicking around.

                            I own too many pairs of jeans.

                            last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • R
                              Rococo
                              The Unwoven
                              @Pointman
                              Joined:

                              @Pointman Thanks mate. Any idea of the stock levels of the Tokyo vs. Osaka locations? Not sure which is more worthwhile to visit.

                              "Style demonstrates the ability to meet the current challenges; it signifies being fully alive to the moment." - Richard Brody

                              last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • PointmanP
                                Pointman
                                @Rococo
                                Joined:

                                @Rococo Tokyo has more by a wide margin. Not even close.

                                I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • R
                                  Rococo
                                  The Unwoven
                                  @Pointman
                                  Joined:

                                  @Pointman I'm obliged again.

                                  "Style demonstrates the ability to meet the current challenges; it signifies being fully alive to the moment." - Richard Brody

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • mclaincauseyM
                                    mclaincausey
                                    見習いボス
                                    @Pointman
                                    Joined:

                                    @Pointman love the Fess avatar

                                    Think it, be it.

                                    last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • PointmanP
                                      Pointman
                                      @mclaincausey
                                      Joined:

                                      @mclaincausey said in Tokyo (JP):

                                      @Pointman love the Fess avatar

                                      Good eye!

                                      I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.