• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Andersen-Andersen knitwear

    Other Brands and Shops
    46
    160
    26.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      @Bailey
      Joined:

      @Bailey Looks really thick and comfortable.
      Are you guys getting the Navy Full-Zip Pockets?

      last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • AdamJA
        AdamJ
        IHUK Crew
        @Chibs
        Joined:

        @Chibs we've got a bunch of stuff at IHUK at the moment. Navy full zips slightly delayed but are on order 👍

        The devil is in the detail..

        last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • ChibsC
          Chibs
          The UnTucked
          @AdamJ
          Joined:

          @AdamJ Thanks for letting me know! It's probably a good thing for me. It's iPhone Duo month RN..😅 Will you be getting black?

          last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • John GaltJ
            John Galt
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            @AdamJ I wear a size XS in all of the AA items - do you know if there will there be size XS available for any of the sweaters via IHUK?

            No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

            last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • AdamCA
              AdamC
              IHUK Crew
              @John Galt
              Joined:

              @John-Galt We are stocking S-XXL for our first release. I am sure we will expand on this as we understand the demand and expand on our offering

              last edited by John GaltJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • scarfmaceS
                scarfmace
                Haraki san Expert
                @neph93
                Joined:

                @neph93 What is the submariners sweater? Haven't seen that thing?

                "I hate a man that talks when he's got nothing to say." – Woodrow Call

                last edited by neph93N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • John GaltJ
                  John Galt
                  啓蒙家
                  @AdamC
                  Joined:

                  @AdamC Understood - thanks for the feedback - fingers crossed for size XS in future - I’m assuming that will be next winter 2027-2028 at the earliest if it even happens. Although I’m bumming, my bank account is happy though.

                  No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

                  last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    @John Galt
                    Joined:

                    @John-Galt you could buy directly from A-A in the interim…not that I’m trying to hurt the wallet. …but this place is known for enabling others…😂

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • neph93N
                      neph93
                      見習いボス
                      @scarfmace
                      Joined:

                      @scarfmace a submariners sweater traditionally is a white/off-white turtleneck. Think the u-boat captain in the first Indiana Jones movie.

                      Andersen-Andersen used to have specifically that, but I see they have rationalised their product line. So it would be this now:
                      https://andersen-andersen.com/collections/sailor-turtleneck/products/sailor-turtleneck-off-white

                      IMG_8725.jpeg

                      «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                      We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                      • Alan Turing
                      last edited by neph93 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • popvultureP
                        popvulture
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        I know I've been involved in this thread before and might've mentioned something about sizing, but for posterity's sake I'll add here that I have Ls in the Navy Full and Half-Zip and they fit perfectly. I'm an XL in IH tops 99% of the time.

                        These sweaters are total beasts. Great stuff.

                        WTB
                        IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                        Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.