• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Nittpics
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 15
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 71
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 4

    Posts made by Nittpics

    • RE: FS: Sauce Zhan Loose Wide fatigue pant 36W unworn

      Saw these online. Would you say the fabric is similar to weave, feel and quality to the OrSlow Fatigue pants? Or not really?

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • WTB: 330 ODG XL & 634s-a 20th anniversary size 34

      WTB- 634s-a 20th Anniversary size 34
      WTB: ihsh-330 odg size XL
      WTB: ihsh-299-pur size XL
      WTB: 634-XHSib, or other 634s size 34

      posted in Want to Buy
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: UES Clothing MFG .CO.

      @Chibs
      Bears was great when you didn’t get whacked with the tariffs. I just bought 3 more UES slub 8 Ts @ $60 each qualifying for the free shipping to the US. But when UPS delivers an additional $61.17 Tariffs to be collected. So when you factor that in the price per shirt is now $80. Just something to consider. I miss the old days of ordering from Bears on the cheap.IMG_8230.jpeg

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Jam Bands (and Jam Band Adjacent)

      @seawolf

      Throw this show on for starters.

      I’ll give you some more recommendations when I have a little time.

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Jam Bands (and Jam Band Adjacent)

      @Heritage_Guy yeah Spafford is great. I lived in the Phoenix area from 2013-2021. Spafford is from there so I’ve seen them locally many times, before they were nationally touring. But they are great. Crazy they never caught on to the masses like Goose did. You can still catch them at small clubs. They have gone through a different keyboardist, bass player and drummer through the years but they have always been and still are great to catch live.IMG_1440.jpeg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Jam Bands (and Jam Band Adjacent)

      I have seen the OG Grateful Dead with Jerry 100+ times
      And I have seen Phish 250+ times.
      Photographed many.
      I guess that just makes me old.
      Plus many other shows.
      Billy Strings, Goose and Spafford are my newest jam bands I see. Well not so new, but newer.

      IMG_8033.jpeg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IH-634S-UHR - 21/23oz Raw Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @Ross has the sizing chart been updated already to reflect the latest batch of 634 UHR measurements?

      Thank you

      posted in Bottoms
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: SEXIH25-CPO - Self Edge x Iron Heart 19oz Denim CPO Shirt

      So I picked up the Overdyed CPO version of this beauty in a size XXL. My typical IH shirt size is XL with a sweet spot of 22.75 on chest measurement. Going by the chest measurement of this piece I aligned with an XXL. After trying it on my XXL I am starting to think I would be better served with a XL. What do you guys think? Since it has been through the OD process a hot soak isn’t gonna do much.

      IMG_6268.jpeg IMG_6328.jpeg

      posted in Shirting
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IH-634S-A - 21oz Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans (20th Anniversary Edition)

      @jfk1117 Those look amazing. I got into IH right after these came out and just missed them. I’ve been looking for a preowned pair of 34s , hoping someone put on some weight. Hopefully next year there is a sick pair of 634s for the 25th Anniversary. Maybe even a 25 oz pair. I wonder what @Haraki-san has cooking 🤔 I’m not gonna miss out this time.

      posted in Bottoms
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      @SKT smooth transaction. Done a few deals with @SKT and always on point. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IH-666S-SBG - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Cut Jeans - SBG

      @Alex thanks brother 🍻………and will they be dropping in the next month perhaps?

      posted in Bottoms
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IH-666S-SBG - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Cut Jeans - SBG

      Contemplating wearing this pair for the indigo invitational starting in September. Pretty sure they will be released in plenty of time? Wondering if the new release will have the warp sulfur dyed the “old way” or the new method that possibly fades less? Hoping for the sulfur dye 🙏 any insight to either would be great appreciated @Alex

      posted in Bottoms
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Show us your boots

      Just got these a few days ago:

      Maryam Nero Teacore Horsebutt. Handmade and hand welted to my measurements by the outstanding folks at Kiattoko Handmade out of Bandung Indonesia. Built from the ground up to my specifications. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and can’t wait to draw the natural brown out from underneath with some hard driven patina.
      IMG_7263.jpeg
      IMG_7120.jpeg

      IMG_7151.jpeg
      IMG_7146.jpeg
      IMG_7141.jpeg
      IMG_7138.jpeg
      IMG_7135.jpeg
      IMG_7133.jpeg
      IMG_7130.jpeg

      posted in Footwear
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IHSH-425-OLV - 8oz Military Whipcord CPO Shirt - Olive

      Will this have the same velvety smooth hand that the 9oz IHSH-330 Whipcord has?

      posted in Shirting
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Role Club By Brian the Bootmaker

      Thank you @mclaincausey
      About 3 months in now, The break-in is rolling along swimmingly.

      e2133703-73d9-450d-bf74-69f9b376cf8c-image.jpeg

      posted in Footwear
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2025 EDITION

      IMG_2980.jpeg

      386 (For the 🦅 Eagles)
      666-XHSib
      Role club engineers

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Random questions to which you seek an answer

      Very cool story how the spectacular 25 ouncer was born. Thanks for sharing.

      posted in The Resource Centre
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    • RE: Random questions to which you seek an answer

      Wow that’s amazing!

      posted in The Resource Centre
      NittpicsN
      Nittpics
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.