• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Jett129
    3. Posts
    J
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 7
    • Topics 8
    • Posts 7,810
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by Jett129

    • RE: That's Jokes

      IMG_0452.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: American Football (NFL)

      @Oaktavia After the bye week they play the currently winless Chargers,and then it’s on the road to Seattle and Denver. If they’re 5-2 at that point I wouldn’t be surprised. At the end of the day you want to be playing your best football in December/January. K-9 gets hurt and all bets are off.

      posted in Sport
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: American Football (NFL)

      Nice win for The Chiefs today to get to 4-0,but they lost Tyquan Thorton to a brutal ankle injury. Maybe they should try and get The Cheetah back.

      posted in Sport
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: That's Jokes

      IMG_3434.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

      @steelworker I used to go to that every year,but haven’t gone in a while. Were you there?IMG_0549.jpeg IMG_0544.jpeg IMG_0547.jpeg IMG_0541.jpeg IMG_0543.jpeg IMG_0542.jpeg IMG_0551.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Music

      Thought this was pretty great!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Live Concerts

      @SKT @Matt I think sharing music/going to concerts with your kids is one of the best things. My son and I love going to shows together. It's always a great night that usually involves going out to some place cool for dinner first. Creates great memories.

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: For Sale IH-555S-142bb

      BUMP!

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      @Denimhead-0 The Foursquare rums are next level. The only place that I know that has any of them is Astor Wines and Liquors in NYC. A few times a year they have Rum sales and I usually try and get one. If you go to their website and sign up for notifications, you’ll know when they have sales. They have the most eclectic liquor selection I’ve ever seen. If you call up when they have a sale, they’ll usually hold your purchase for a week.

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

      @Denimhead-0 Was the sushi at the Asbury Park Social Club? If so,how was it?

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • F/S IHSH-BRUND-NAV-12oz Ultra Heavy Flannel Western Shirt

      Just tried this shirt on and it’s a little too snug for me these days. As it was limited and hard to get when it,initially,came out, I thought maybe someone who had missed out might like it. A little bit of fading,but no defects whatsoever. Still has a lot of life left in it. While the tag size is XXL, I think that the measurements are close to an XL. The measurements are as follows. PtP-22.2 Sleeve-26.5 Shoulder-19.7. Length-29.2. Waist-21 Opening-22 Cuff-4.5 I’m always happy to double check any measurements and provide additional pictures. For $285,I’ll include Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the US IMG_3415.jpeg IMG_3419.jpeg IMG_0447.jpeg

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      @WhiskeySandwich Current packaging and pricing.IMG_0446.png

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      Road testing this one tonight. Checking a lot of boxes for me. Real classic bourbon for me. Loving the finish.
      IMG_3405.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      @Johnnyutah247 Have you tried the new 8yr WT101.Really good and at $39.99 a great value for an 8 yr old bourbon.

      posted in General Chat
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: For Sale IH-555S-142bb

      BUMP!!!

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WTB: Iron Heart 21oz indigo denim vest IH-526SV size XXXL

      @maple_texas It’s also the way that he did it by going through the chat etc. Didn’t think that was especially nice. I don’t fault you. At the end of the day you have to do what’s best for you.

      posted in Want to Buy
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WTB: Iron Heart 21oz indigo denim vest IH-526SV size XXXL

      @maple_texas I’m disappointed that @ROman took the potential sale away from me. No worries.

      posted in Want to Buy
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WTB: Iron Heart 21oz indigo denim vest IH-526SV size XXXL

      @maple_texas I’m kind of confused…Are you looking for a XXXXL or a XXXL? Because I don’t think that they were offering a XXXXL when I bought mine.

      posted in Want to Buy
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: Music: Metal/Punk Rock

      RIP Cheetah Chrome. I’m somewhere in the audience.

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      J
      Jett129
    • RE: WTB: Iron Heart 21oz indigo denim vest IH-526SV size XXXL

      @maple_texas I’m not currently home,but tomorrow when I get back I’ll get you pictures and measurements. It’s a really great vest and it’s in excellent condition. I do wear it occasionally,but would love to sell it to someone who would really appreciate it. As far as pricing is concerned I’m thinking $285,which would include Priority Mail shipping.

      posted in Want to Buy
      J
      Jett129
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.