• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo

    Shirting
    117
    465
    106.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      Damocles
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Nick
      Joined:

      @Nick

      Would he take XL if he was choosing to own one?

      last edited by NickN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • jpvisualJ
        jpvisual
        @JoshC
        Joined:

        @JoshC thanks for the update!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • NickN
          Nick
          IHUK Crew
          @Damocles
          Joined:

          @Damocles He would stick with the L. At the time of the shoot he liked how it fitted, looked, kept making remarks about it 👌🏻

          The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • Denman JohnD
            Denman John
            Haraki san Prodigy
            Joined:

            I much prefer the new updated measurements. Thank you.

            last edited by Denman John 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • CosmoSix5C
              CosmoSix5
              Haraki san Prodigy
              Joined:

              This shirt is great. I need to wear it more.

              Insta: @chain_stitched
              John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • J5nerdJ
                J5nerd
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Has it always been $420?

                \m/ CHEERS \m/
                Instagram @Mrboombastos

                last edited by AlexA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • northsouthdenimguyN
                  northsouthdenimguy
                  啓蒙家
                  Joined:

                  Since the beginning of time…

                  @selveldgesteps

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • AlexA
                    Alex
                    IHUK Crew
                    @J5nerd
                    Joined:

                    @J5nerd I think it may have been $400 when it first launched in 2022. I don't think $20 for inflation in 4 years (not to mention the massive issues ongoing in Japan impacting production cost) is bad going, to be honest

                    last edited by Alex D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                    • D
                      Damocles
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Alex
                      Joined:

                      @Alex It’s absolutely worth it, the work on it and the quality of its construction is insane 🙏🏻

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        Gorbeh
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Just bought one today. Been waiting for a while to try them on in person, and these are really phenomenal. I was wishing they restoced the black as well, but after trying the indigo on in person I think I would have went with the indigo again given the choice.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • northsouthdenimguyN
                          northsouthdenimguy
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          I asked the team to find me one with just a slightly shorter sleeve, and they were able to find a 28.5”, which I think is spot on. The chest is 25”, which is pretty much the perfect measurement for me when I’m not planning to layer underneath, which is how I’ll wear this one. I will give this a cold soak and hang dry to tighten it up a bit and we should be good to go.
                          XXXL

                          IMG_6532.jpeg
                          IMG_6533.jpeg

                          @selveldgesteps

                          last edited by northsouthdenimguy VikV 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                          • VikV
                            Vik
                            IHUK Crew
                            @northsouthdenimguy
                            Joined:

                            @northsouthdenimguy happy to hear (and see) it worked out!

                            Prost!

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • R
                              Ral1121
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              Got my CPO in today and it fits perfectly. Big thanks to the iron heart guys for finding one with my specific measurements.

                              Also, I cannot believe how soft this fabric is out of the gate. Although all I have to compare is the self edge iron heart 13oz broken twill black CPO to compare it too.

                              last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • AnesthetistA
                                Anesthetist
                                見習いボス
                                @Ral1121
                                Joined:

                                @Ral1121 pics? 😄

                                IG: bluehandsslim

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ChibsC
                                  Chibs
                                  The UnTucked
                                  Joined:

                                  IMG_9472.jpg

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                                    northsouthdenimguy
                                    啓蒙家
                                    Joined:

                                    Nothing to see her folks just a completely normal way to dry your shirts.

                                    @Ral1121 To your point, I don’t really remember my other Wabash shirts being particularly soft right out of the gate, although they’re all Westerns and it’s been so many years since I bought them. I did notice, though, that after cold soaking this one, it got that typical crispness/crunchiness to it. We’ll see how it feels once it’s completely dry.

                                    Edit: it’s dry, imo definitely has a softer hand to it. I really like it…

                                    IMG_6563.jpeg

                                    @selveldgesteps

                                    last edited by northsouthdenimguy 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                    • harleylawhornH
                                      harleylawhorn
                                      Haraki san Student
                                      Joined:

                                      Coming in off the 409, this thing is butter. Using the Wabash for the work winter rotation. Really happy with it this far.
                                      IMG_3625.jpeg

                                      The sun shines not on us but in us.
                                      J. Muir

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                      • jpvisualJ
                                        jpvisual
                                        Joined:

                                        Trying to decide if I should keep this one and if the fit is good. I think the length and torso width I'm not used to vs the standard western. What do you guys think about the fit?
                                        IMG_7819.jpeg
                                        IMG_7817.jpeg
                                        IMG_7818.jpeg
                                        IMG_7815.jpeg
                                        IMG_7816.jpeg

                                        last edited by northsouthdenimguyN Denman JohnD T JordJ 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                        • Y
                                          yannis
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          Joined:

                                          @jpvisual. I see nothing wrong with the fit. It looks really good to me!

                                          last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • jpvisualJ
                                            jpvisual
                                            @yannis
                                            Joined:

                                            @yannis thanks! Yeah, I think I was comparing to my western. This is growing on me fast! Especially because I can layer over or under it. Pretty versatile.

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.