SEXIH01
-
and as i feared these aren't gonna work for me. 30 W. if anyone is interested hit me up. i'll be updating my sale thread soon and these will be included.
-
Gonna resurrect this zombie thread with a couple pics of my SExIH01BK. Don’t get enough wear bc I need to get the patch repaired (does SE sew these back on?) and have been too lazy to do it myself.


-

-
@hajduk lol!!
-
Wow! Never worn! 1 of...
Damn! Yours? Right @kiya?
Mine! Tagged 32. Old old one...
️Even older than my daughter who just turned 18. Very very thight now. But I can't let it go...Feelings...
Note the silver rivets
brother, these are amazing
I have plenty of jeans older than my daughter but she's 5
these are OG AF -
@mclaincausey


You! Damn! I would have loved to see your face in Baltimore! Just for...
️ -
Amazing pair @hajduk
I told myself no more jeans this year. Oh well
-
@hajduk
fantastic looking jeans
!! -
@hajduk I know man I really hate missing an opportunity to connect with so many longtime friends such as yourself.
-
@mclaincausey see you in the Bay in Nov?
-
@J-IV what goes on then and there? I’ll be there in Oct for work and go there every so often.
-
-
Yes yes yes.

-
Siiiiick!!!
-
@mclaincausey Kiya beat me to it, hoping the stars align for cheers and beers





