• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Most coveted shirt ?

    Shirting
    37
    51
    1.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MattM
      Matt
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      That can’t be right.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • W
        will6er
        The Unwoven
        @Matt
        Joined:

        @Matt said in Most coveted shirt ?:

        Dark Rider. Look it up then waste your life trying to find one like me.

        Oh wow. That is nice

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • M
          moskiitto
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          436 watermelon man

          last edited by moskiitto 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • AetasA
            Aetas
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Most coveted in the sense of esteem to me:

            22

            64

            87

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • T4920T
              T4920
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              I'll think I've seen more WTB threads for the 21st anniversary flannel that any other IH shirt, so I'm going with that!

              This is my own personal 'most coveted' though...

              image.png

              “𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡.”

              last edited by T4920 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
              • Denman JohnD
                Denman John
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                For me personally, it was the Untucked. I knew I had to get one when I saw it - just love it! When I first started to get to know Iron Heart, it was the Wabash shirts. Still love them and just ordered a 227 that’s on its way to me. I guess I lean more towards CPOs.

                Love checking out all the different shirts people are posting👍

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • G
                  gneicher
                  Haraki san Student
                  Joined:

                  Being into IH for just a couple years, my most coveted has been:

                  397 Sashiko ✅
                  409 CPO ✅

                  And probably my most coveted would be an OG Pale Rider

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • T
                    TallTalk
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    "The Big Buck" Natural is outrageously good. It has the rare quality where you put it on and suddenly everything else in the wardrobe feels a little too ordinary.
                    E770B142-9D74-49B7-9FDB-3F78F764FBD3_1_105_c.jpeg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                    • chrisjohnnickC
                      chrisjohnnick
                      Iron Heart Deity
                      Joined:

                      My guess would be the IHSH-20's. Took me a while to find my grey, and then blue. Still trying to track down a red one.

                      And while it's not a shirt, I've been trying to track down an IHSW-45 for quite a while.

                      "You're under no obligation to be the same person you were five minutes ago."

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • GTPowersG
                        GTPowers
                        The Unwoven
                        @dbj316
                        Joined:

                        @dbj316 I remember missing out on those! My favorite UHF color-way of all time.

                        IG: @GTPowers / @ gtp.denim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.