• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    249
    5.9k
    1.6m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • northsouthdenimguyN
      northsouthdenimguy
      啓蒙家
      Joined:

      Finally CPO weather

      IHSH-410-BLK
      634S-21oz BLK
      Unsung

      IMG_6940.jpeg
      IMG_6941.jpeg

      @selveldgesteps

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
      • T
        twin
        見習いボス
        @Richard
        Joined:

        @Richard Like this jacket.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D
          dwils
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Watchin’ my daughter ride horses.
          9526PJ
          Kersey
          888-SBG

          IMG_8442.jpeg

          IMG_8454.jpeg

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
          • Rustygate37R
            Rustygate37
            The Unwoven
            @Chibs
            Joined:

            @Chibs it might say “Tasmania Australia” on the tugs but they stopped making them down under nearly 20 years ago. Definitely not as good as they used to be.
            Red backs are where it’s at these days.

            last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
            • ChibsC
              Chibs
              The UnTucked
              @Rustygate37
              Joined:

              @Rustygate37 I think I remember looking into those but they have the same type of non repairable sole the Blundstones have.

              last edited by Denman JohnD Rustygate37R 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • Denman JohnD
                Denman John
                Haraki san Prodigy
                @Chibs
                Joined:

                @Chibs I have a pair of Redbacks that I use for work. They last much longer than Blundstones and are very similar in style. Also very comfortable to wear all day.

                last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • Johnnyutah247J
                  Johnnyutah247
                  Haraki san Student
                  @Chibs
                  Joined:

                  @Chibs ahh I have a pair of blundstones myself but yours looked different so it threw me off. The design of the midsole area on yours looks different. I know they aren't consider the highest quality but I've had mine for a few years and they have held up and you can't beat the ease of wear and comfort. They're easy to throw on and feel almost like sneakers and look cool.

                  Anyways, there's a brand called Jim green footwear that makes a similar looking boot which are able to be re soled.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • meatmarketdenim1M
                    meatmarketdenim1
                    Haraki san Expert
                    Joined:

                    IMG_5076.jpeg
                    292
                    634 UHRs

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                    • Rustygate37R
                      Rustygate37
                      The Unwoven
                      @Chibs
                      Joined:

                      @Chibs yeah, they can’t be re-soled.
                      But I get a solid 3 years of daily farm use out of em and they only get replaced due to being worn out and not due to a structural failure. I don’t clean them, I don’t look after the leather….. nothing.
                      The last pair cost me Aud$165 so at that price even if I could get em re-soled I wouldn’t.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • W
                        warriors22
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @twin
                        Joined:

                        Appreciate it @twin! Got some more wears to get mines like yours

                        Ig: 5hunnit00

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ChibsC
                          Chibs
                          The UnTucked
                          @Denman John
                          Joined:

                          @Denman-John thanks! I definitely want to check them out. Did you end up getting those Fjalraven pants?

                          @Johnnyutah247 yea, they’re old. I think I may have bought them back in 2017. They have held up much better than my other pair probably because I wear em more. I actually have a pair of Jim Green I ordered from Australia back when they weren’t sold here. IMG_9805.jpeg very cool boots but not near as comfortable or easy to put on as my Blunnies.

                          @Rustygate37
                          That’s pretty cheap. I guess you guys get home-team advantage. 🇦🇺
                          IMG_9807.png

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.