IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
@SamD Thanks, Sam. Looking forward to the slubby flannels releasing soon. That orange western is beautiful tho
-
Thirst trap Thursday! XHS was maybe a bit much for today I’m dying

-
@Giles Thanks a lot
Chambray is superb. -
@1WayTrip Looking good dude - what are your impressions with Melin hats? Got a couple in my cart, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
-
@Denman-John thanks dude. Really impressed with them. I know they are pricey but the build quality is excellent and I love the fact you can give them a wash without fear of damaging them.
I plan to get a few different colour ways and one of the warmer ones for winter.
-


-
UES Chore and Tee
IH UHF and 634 21oz
Happy Friday all



-
Is that A or AA Good Art? Looks great on you

-
IHJ-123
IHT-3000
777s-142ib

-

Broke out the slubby 634’s and went fully hoodie vest combo today
-









