• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-189-IND - 21oz Selvedge Denim CPO Work Shirt - "The UnTucked" - Indigo

    Non Seasonal Product Preview
    108
    440
    64.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AlexA
      Alex
      IHUK Crew
      @ChadwickBelts
      Joined:

      @ChadwickBelts this one?
      https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/17288/sexih25-cpo-self-edge-x-iron-heart-19oz-denim-cpo-shirt?_=1786103915368

      last edited by ChadwickBeltsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ChadwickBeltsC
        ChadwickBelts
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Alex
        Joined:

        @Alex ah! Yes! I think that is the one. I am on a rare visit to the US right now, so I might pick one up!!

        last edited by 1WayTrip1 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • 1WayTrip1
          1WayTrip
          The Unwoven
          @ChadwickBelts
          Joined:

          @ChadwickBelts I have the OD one and love it. One of my fave IH pieces.

          Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

          last edited by ChadwickBeltsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • ChadwickBeltsC
            ChadwickBelts
            Raw and Unwashed
            @1WayTrip
            Joined:

            @1WayTrip good to hear 👍🏻🙌🏻

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • C
              crollee
              Raw and Unwashed
              @nathanaeljohn
              Joined:

              @nathanaeljohn same. Probably getting both versions. Work shirt CPOs FTW.

              IH-526Lod
              IHSH-189-BRN
              IHSH-235-GRY
              IH-555S-SBG
              IH-555S-21OD
              IH-555S-SB

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • SamDS
                SamD
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                Been cooking up something cool with @Oaktavia — watch this space...

                Screenshot 2026-08-13 at 16.40.54.png

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                • Daniel SanD
                  Daniel San
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  sure it will be amazing 😁

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • N
                    Northman
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    The mother of all CPOs.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • ChibsC
                      Chibs
                      The UnTucked
                      Joined:

                      I can’t wait (but have to) 😅

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                      • AdamJA
                        AdamJ
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        Shout out @Oaktavia for doing a great job of fading the sample. It will be on the Hall of Fades in all it's glory later on today.

                        20260729-20260729-DSC_8020-Edit.jpg

                        20260729-20260729-DSC_8024.jpg

                        20260729-20260729-DSC_8026.jpg

                        20260729-20260729-DSC_8039.jpg

                        The devil is in the detail..

                        last edited by ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
                        • AdamJA
                          AdamJ
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          No ETA on arrival yet, sorry chaps

                          The devil is in the detail..

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • hjl360H
                            hjl360
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Absolute corker

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • OaktaviaO
                              Oaktavia
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              These photos are amazing, they make the fades look so good! Thank you so much to the Stubborn Crew for allowing me to fade this sample. Thank you for taking the photos as well. I thoroughly enjoyed wearing and fading this CPO for you all and I cant wait for you to get your hands on one.

                              IG: theindigowizard

                              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                              • ?
                                A Former User
                                @AdamJ
                                Joined:

                                @AdamJ chockablock full of character - so much to love about it. Absolute ACES, @Oaktavia 👌

                                last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • OaktaviaO
                                  Oaktavia
                                  見習いボス
                                  @A Former User
                                  Joined:

                                  @Sir_Cuffs-a-Lot thank you so much

                                  IG: theindigowizard

                                  "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                  ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • LarkensL
                                    Larkens
                                    Haraki san Expert
                                    Joined:

                                    Amazing picture and amazing fading work! Can’t wait for this one 👌

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • meatmarketdenim1M
                                      meatmarketdenim1
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      Joined:

                                      This is a work of art, Looks amazing. I can’t wait to snag one in the future

                                      last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • OaktaviaO
                                        Oaktavia
                                        見習いボス
                                        @meatmarketdenim1
                                        Joined:

                                        @meatmarketdenim1 I think the long sweaty summer I started it out in helped a ton with the fades.

                                        IG: theindigowizard

                                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • W
                                          west8080
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • SamDS
                                            SamD
                                            IHUK Crew
                                            Joined:

                                            365 days of fades in 60 seconds. Huge props to @Oaktavia for his dedication to this project 👊

                                            last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.