• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy

    Vests
    103
    456
    179.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @Mizmazzle
      Joined:

      @Mizmazzle I personally think they look best layered under a jacket. They also look nice worn with a tucked in tshirt or short sleeved button up (like the ones you've been eyeing for s/s '25). For weddings or other fancy times, I have been wearing my wabash vest over a long sleeved chambray as my go to.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia I am def thinking tucked in shirt is the sharpest way to wear one...

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Daniel SanD
          Daniel San
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          I like to wear my vests with an henley , perfect combination 🤩

          last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
          • MizmazzleM
            Mizmazzle
            見習いボス
            @Daniel San
            Joined:

            @Daniel-San that is a great look, I agree! Noted!!

            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Alex_24A
              Alex_24
              Haraki san Expert
              @Oaktavia
              Joined:

              @Oaktavia @Denman-John Thanks, fellas! Love this vest! The new IHV-50 should be arriving today, can hardly wait.

              @Oaktavia @Mizmazzle Congrats on your IHV-02 Double Ducks. Looking forward to seeing how they develop.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • CosmoSix5C
                CosmoSix5
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                20250723_110417(1).jpg

                Insta: @chain_stitched
                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • RossR
                  Ross
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHV-02-IND Restock|||

                  IHV-02-IND Restock
                  [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1787065200000, 1787065500000, false]] UTC
                  See time in your time zone

                  IHV-02-IND Restock

                  [[calendar:response_yes]] 1
                  [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
                  [[calendar:response_no]] 0
                  plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

                  last edited by Shane BS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Shane BS
                    Shane B
                    IHG Crew
                    @Ross
                    Joined:

                    @Ross said in IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy:

                    [event-invalid][name]IHV-02-IND Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1787065200000[/startDate][endDate]1787065500000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]

                    IHV-02-IND Restock

                    [/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]

                    Iron Heart Germany will also restock this

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • JamesBJ
                      JamesB
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
                      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Tuesday, 18th August.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corralitosC
                        corralitos
                        Haraki san Prodigy
                        Joined:

                        Do folks take their standard shirt sizing on this one? Vest is the one product category I don't know my typical P2P.
                        The XXXL looks like a fairly standard XXXL shirt P2P but want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm sure this has been answered before but my forum searching failed me.

                        last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • jordanscollectedJ
                          jordanscollected
                          啓蒙家
                          @corralitos
                          Joined:

                          @corralitos I think it’s typical to size down in this vest. Since the P2P sits a bit lower than where your shirt pit sits, your body typically will be a bit slimmer there.

                          I have this in large and I wear an xl in IH shirts.

                          And to go a bit deeper. My best fitting IH shirt in xl is my IHSH-91 which has a P2P of 22.5

                          My size large IHV-02 has a P2P of 20.25” and I can wear the vest over the shirt (albeit a bit snug).

                          I will also be my own contrarian and say if you feel between sizes you can cinch the back to snug it up. I could fit an xl in the -02 but only wear it over T-shirts so the large works for me.

                          world tours:
                          888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                          Mad Red x2
                          Wabidashery

                          last edited by jordanscollected corralitosC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • corralitosC
                            corralitos
                            Haraki san Prodigy
                            @jordanscollected
                            Joined:

                            @jordanscollected great, infos. Thank you very much 🙏

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • RossR
                              Ross
                              IHUK Crew
                              Joined:

                              Model Rudi wears a size Large

                              20260811-20260811-J04_3186.jpg

                              Vik wears an XS
                              James wears a Small
                              Bailey and Sam D wear a Large
                              Adam, Chris and Jack wear an XL
                              Josh and Ross wear a XXXXL

                              You can view the crew's vitals here

                              last edited by goosehdG WithBongInHandW 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                @Ross
                                Joined:

                                @Ross great picture!

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • NickN
                                  Nick
                                  IHUK Crew
                                  Joined:

                                  20260811-20260811-J04_3172 (1).jpg

                                  20260811-20260811-J04_3266 (1).jpg

                                  Couple more of Rudi in a L

                                  The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • WithBongInHandW
                                    WithBongInHand
                                    @Ross
                                    Joined:

                                    @Ross what size Iron Heart shirt does he typically wear?

                                    last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • RossR
                                      Ross
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      @WithBongInHand
                                      Joined:

                                      @WithBongInHand Rudi? he's typically a Large but sometimes takes a medium here and there depending on the shirt

                                      last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • WithBongInHandW
                                        WithBongInHand
                                        @Ross
                                        Joined:

                                        @Ross thanks! I’m nervous about sizing on this one.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • RossR
                                          Ross
                                          IHUK Crew
                                          Joined:

                                          RESTOCK

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • WithBongInHandW
                                            WithBongInHand
                                            Joined:

                                            Really stoked with this vest. I ended up going with my typical Iron Heart shirt size and Shaun was kind enough to pull me a vest with below average chest and shoulder measurements.

                                            Here’s an epic pic of me and Wade.

                                            IMG_5477.jpeg

                                            last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.