• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

    Future and Planned Products
    886
    15.8k
    7.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Marc2706M
      Marc2706
      @goosehd
      Joined:

      @goosehd i really have to say that I love my 555-Shinayaka a lot!

      Instagram: wick_marc

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • S
        SuitOfUHF
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Heavyweight linen or hemp fabrics. Summer is underserved by current core offerings

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • dirtyframerD
          dirtyframer
          Haraki san Expert
          Joined:

          I would love to see a Slubby IB-C western shirt

          IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

          "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

          last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @dirtyframer
            Joined:

            @dirtyframer IB-C? Indigo black??

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • dirtyframerD
              dirtyframer
              Haraki san Expert
              @goosehd
              Joined:

              @goosehd yup, Indigo/Black with Contrast stitching similar to the IB-C jeans.

              IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

              "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • goosehdG
                goosehd
                Mod Squad
                Joined:

                @Alex idea for a collaboration..https://www.vespatorontowest.com/vespa-946-christian-dior.html

                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • W
                  will6er
                  The Unwoven
                  Joined:

                  All of the lightweight short sleeve summer shirts from the last 5+ years in long sleeve versions. I like a light Long Sleeve for the summer and these would all be perfect.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    I know this is an oddball request, but what about an IH branded ceramic or even melamine ashtray? I don't smoke but I love collecting cool ones and using one as a pocket dump.

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • RubyRaeR
                      RubyRae
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      The 17oz duck "untucked" CPO is a cult classic for many reasons, and always made me wonder why not explore more "work" version CPO's? In this case and a few other examples the twill lining accents are the superior design and are more coveted. Excited for fall/winter '26. Cheers!

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • GilesG
                        Giles
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        How's this?

                        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                        last edited by Giles RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • N
                          Northman
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          I know I have mentioned remaking IHJ-81 - 17oz Cotton Duck Work Jacket before. I wonder if it has been thought of? Another thing I was wondering about is if the mills etc doing the heavy fabrics are under a lot of load currently. Could it be explored whether a work jacket would be made from a duck fabric of different weight. Looking at the 11oz duck cargos of fw26.
                          Anyway I just love the look of IHJ-81. Anything that would be close to a brown duck carhartt detroit jacket but with superior IH construction would be 🔥 imo.

                          last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • RubyRaeR
                            RubyRae
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @Giles
                            Joined:

                            @Giles that my friend is beautiful, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • todyT
                              tody
                              啓蒙家
                              @Northman
                              Joined:

                              @Northman with the IHJ-61 making a return as the IHJ-169, i think this is something in the realm of possibility. i would like it!

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • D
                                davidwalker
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                I have owned a pair of Ralph cargo shorts for close 20 years in a heavy chino, they are absolutely destroyed I bought the green canvas cargo shorts last year to replace them (and they are great) but if your planning a run of cargo shorts next year can i suggest a heavy chino fabric??

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • goosehdG
                                  goosehd
                                  Mod Squad
                                  Joined:

                                  Purple madras long sleeve.

                                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                  last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • R
                                    roydub87
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    Joined:

                                    Ok hear me out this from 21oz and 18oz denim scraps

                                    IMG_8569.jpeg

                                    Sic transit Gloria glory fades

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • AnesthetistA
                                      Anesthetist
                                      見習いボス
                                      @goosehd
                                      Joined:

                                      @goosehd good call, I’d nab that

                                      IG: bluehandsslim

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • S
                                        sabergirl
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        A nato would end up way too thick with IH denims. We would need to have a second layer to go through the pins. I’d like a D-ring strap belt out of denim or duck!

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • L
                                          Luzid
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:
                                          • 9oz Purple Ombré Flannel (reactive dyed)
                                          • Merino wool UHF (or even alpaca)
                                          • 21oz wabash hunting vest
                                          • 21oz Superblack Selvedge Rider's Jacket (red selvedge id)
                                          • SExIH 03 Reissue; 21oz Superblack Selvedge Bicycle Rider's Jeans. (Maybe using a crotch gusset?)
                                          last edited by Luzid hajdukH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • J
                                            jyojidayo
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            16 oz Slubby Selvedge Shoulder Bag

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.