• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo

    Bottoms
    34
    110
    15.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • m4ximeM
      m4xime
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Tom Longarms
      Joined:

      @Tom-Longarms Thank you. I've only got a pair of 888 as I feel the same about low rise. I wonder if I could make those work pants work with my 32" waist and 27" inseam. I was eyeing up either 684 or 1955 as my next pair but I wish the 1955 hem was a tad wider.

      last edited by m4xime 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • m4ximeM
        m4xime
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        @Mister_Brue Yes but not by much at all based on others checking measurements for me in the 1955s thread sadly.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • m4ximeM
          m4xime
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          @Mister_Brue Unfortunately no. It doesn't tend to be stocked at Rivet & Hide and the stock goes so fast when it's put online but I might just go for it when it's re-stocked and size up 1.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Denimhead 0D
            Denimhead 0
            Iron Heart Deity
            Joined:

            Another fan. Found a lightly pre-owner pair that fit great.

            Cuffed
            IMG_5387.jpeg

            IMG_5374.jpeg
            Uncuffed
            IMG_5280.jpeg

            Think, I like cuffed better.

            IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

            last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
            • S
              sophisto000
              @Denimhead 0
              Joined:

              @Denimhead-0 +1 for cuffed

              WTB
              IHSH-64-BLK sz XL
              IH-738-GRN sz 36

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • steelworkerS
                steelworker
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                IMG_4206.jpeg

                Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
                Well, I have others.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                • steelworkerS
                  steelworker
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  IMG_5302.jpeg
                  IMG_5303.jpeg
                  2 washes. holy shit. Got to Get out side when the rain stops

                  Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
                  Well, I have others.

                  last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                  • jordanscollectedJ
                    jordanscollected
                    啓蒙家
                    @steelworker
                    Joined:

                    @steelworker like 21 oz denim sweatpants aren’t they? Just an amazing fabric.

                    world tours:
                    888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                    Mad Red x2
                    Wabidashery

                    last edited by steelworkerS M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      sabergirl
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Iron Heart heavy serge is probably my favorite fabric. The 23 oz was also amazing.

                      last edited by steelworkerS M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • MizmazzleM
                        Mizmazzle
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        Yup!! I love my black 829s….hope the indigo comes back again one day so I can snag those too!

                        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • steelworkerS
                          steelworker
                          見習いボス
                          @jordanscollected
                          Joined:

                          @jordanscollected said in IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo:

                          @steelworker like 21 oz denim sweatpants aren’t they? Just an amazing fabric.

                          They’re the shit!

                          Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
                          Well, I have others.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • steelworkerS
                            steelworker
                            見習いボス
                            @sabergirl
                            Joined:

                            @sabergirl said in IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo:

                            Iron Heart heavy serge is probably my favorite fabric. The 23 oz was also amazing.

                            They’re great. I love the old heavy weight style!

                            Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
                            Well, I have others.

                            last edited by steelworker 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • M
                              moskiitto
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @sabergirl
                              Joined:

                              @sabergirl was there 23oz serge or talking about uhr?

                              last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                moskiitto
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @jordanscollected
                                Joined:

                                @jordanscollected Exactly!

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  sabergirl
                                  見習いボス
                                  @moskiitto
                                  Joined:

                                  @moskiitto look for 714 and 705 cargo pants. 23 oz serge. It’s unreal.

                                  last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • M
                                    moskiitto
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @sabergirl
                                    Joined:

                                    @sabergirl wow wtf! It just happens over and over again, getting surprised by what IH have done in the past. Thanks for the references.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.