IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo
-
@m4xime hey thanks

I have 634 in 14oz broken twill that I bought before these came out in order to get fit that usually people get on this forum. But the thing is maybe I’m a bit too tall(196cm)and they look like skinny jeans on me and low rise doesn’t help(I like 888).. I mean they are fine but not what I was going for.
Now these are about the same waist size (1cm bigger than my 634) and front rise is about the same. But the back rise is more than 2cm bigger and so is the thigh and knee (around 2 cm bigger) hem is obviously way bigger and all that did the trick for me.
If you got any questions just let me know
️ -
@freepickin thanks

Yeah for me the cut is not even similar even though on paper it seems like that. Again people with different proportions could make both look the same.
I have great expectations from the 684 cut as well
-
@Tom-Longarms Thank you. I've only got a pair of 888 as I feel the same about low rise. I wonder if I could make those work pants work with my 32" waist and 27" inseam. I was eyeing up either 684 or 1955 as my next pair but I wish the 1955 hem was a tad wider.
-
@Mister_Brue Yes but not by much at all based on others checking measurements for me in the 1955s thread sadly.
-
@Mister_Brue Unfortunately no. It doesn't tend to be stocked at Rivet & Hide and the stock goes so fast when it's put online but I might just go for it when it's re-stocked and size up 1.
-
Another fan. Found a lightly pre-owner pair that fit great.
Cuffed


Uncuffed

Think, I like cuffed better.
-
@Denimhead-0 +1 for cuffed
-

-


2 washes. holy shit. Got to Get out side when the rain stops -
@steelworker like 21 oz denim sweatpants aren’t they? Just an amazing fabric.
-
@jordanscollected said in IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo:
@steelworker like 21 oz denim sweatpants aren’t they? Just an amazing fabric.
They’re the shit!
-
@sabergirl said in IH-829-IND - 21oz Serge Work Pants - Indigo:
Iron Heart heavy serge is probably my favorite fabric. The 23 oz was also amazing.
They’re great. I love the old heavy weight style!
-
@sabergirl was there 23oz serge or talking about uhr?
-
@jordanscollected Exactly!
-
@moskiitto look for 714 and 705 cargo pants. 23 oz serge. It’s unreal.
-
@sabergirl wow wtf! It just happens over and over again, getting surprised by what IH have done in the past. Thanks for the references.
