IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Black
-
Stoked to get this one, been waiting since November for the restock notice. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHE-45-BLK Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIHE-45-BLK Restock -
@hugothecowboy @jdwaid Heads up
-

thank you -
Between this release, the UHR, and XHSib it’s been an expensive month. But I’m glad this came out in time for summer

-
Curious if any owners of this bag can tell me about the sturdiness of the calf leather. How has it held up? Have you had to maintain it any?
-
I have this one and the denim version. I think the calf leather is very sturdy, but I baby it because I worry about it getting scuffed and scratched whereas the 25oz denim version I just beat to shit. I have not seen a "worn in" version of the calf leather out in the wild. I think @Oaktavia and @hajduk have the turquoise versions and might be able to offer more information on how the leather holds up to repeated wear.
-
Non non! No maintaining at all. And it will be not, for sure. No need. I started wearing it daily in August. That's not long. But nothing to declare

@Oaktavia on the other hand, has a much longer common life with this sweet animal!
@louisbosco has his say too🫵 -
@jdwaid I have the older version with the smaller patch for almost 10years. They’re definitely worn in
-
@louisbosco how have you found the leather to change over time? Did it develop deep scuffs of scratches?
-
Does Four Speed make the leather ones?
-
@popvulture no, they just make our jackets. I am pretty sure its the people that make our wallets, whos name escapes me at the moment.




