• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Black

    Hardware
    16
    34
    4.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JamesBJ
      JamesB
      IHUK Crew
      @hugothecowboy
      Joined:

      @hugothecowboy We do have a few IHE bags coming soon; however, I cannot see the 45-BLK as yet. I would keep an eye out for this thread as this will be updated accordingly once the restocks are imminent.

      last edited by H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • H
        hugothecowboy
        Raw and Unwashed
        @JamesB
        Joined:

        @JamesB

        Thank you and hopefully is soon 😬

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • jdwaidJ
          jdwaid
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Stoked to get this one, been waiting since November for the restock notice. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer

          IG: selvedgelooks

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RossR
            Ross
            IHUK Crew
            Joined:

            plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHE-45-BLK Restock|||

            IHE-45-BLK Restock
            [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1775660400000, 1775660700000, false]] UTC
            See time in your time zone

            IHE-45-BLK Restock

            [[calendar:response_yes]] 0
            [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
            [[calendar:response_no]] 0
            plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              Joined:

              @hugothecowboy @jdwaid Heads up

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • H
                hugothecowboy
                Raw and Unwashed
                @goosehd
                Joined:

                @goosehd

                😱 👍🏽😬 thank you

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • NickN
                  Nick
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  20260401-20260401-J03_7001.jpg

                  20260401-20260401-J03_7009.jpg

                  20260401-20260401-J03_7019.jpg

                  20260401-20260401-J03_7044.jpg

                  The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • RossR
                    Ross
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    RESTOCK

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • jdwaidJ
                      jdwaid
                      Haraki san Prodigy
                      Joined:

                      Between this release, the UHR, and XHSib it’s been an expensive month. But I’m glad this came out in time for summer 🤙

                      IG: selvedgelooks

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • popvultureP
                        popvulture
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        Curious if any owners of this bag can tell me about the sturdiness of the calf leather. How has it held up? Have you had to maintain it any?

                        WTB
                        IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                        Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • jdwaidJ
                          jdwaid
                          Haraki san Prodigy
                          Joined:

                          I have this one and the denim version. I think the calf leather is very sturdy, but I baby it because I worry about it getting scuffed and scratched whereas the 25oz denim version I just beat to shit. I have not seen a "worn in" version of the calf leather out in the wild. I think @Oaktavia and @hajduk have the turquoise versions and might be able to offer more information on how the leather holds up to repeated wear.

                          IG: selvedgelooks

                          last edited by louisboscoL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • hajdukH
                            hajduk
                            啓蒙家
                            Joined:

                            Non non! No maintaining at all. And it will be not, for sure. No need. I started wearing it daily in August. That's not long. But nothing to declare😉
                            @Oaktavia on the other hand, has a much longer common life with this sweet animal!
                            @louisbosco has his say too🫵

                            "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                            last edited by hajduk 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • louisboscoL
                              louisbosco
                              啓蒙家
                              @jdwaid
                              Joined:

                              @jdwaid I have the older version with the smaller patch for almost 10years. They’re definitely worn in

                              "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

                              • Harvey Specter
                              last edited by jdwaidJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • jdwaidJ
                                jdwaid
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                @louisbosco
                                Joined:

                                @louisbosco how have you found the leather to change over time? Did it develop deep scuffs of scratches?

                                IG: selvedgelooks

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • popvultureP
                                  popvulture
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  Does Four Speed make the leather ones?

                                  WTB
                                  IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                  Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                  last edited by AlexA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • AlexA
                                    Alex
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    @popvulture
                                    Joined:

                                    @popvulture no, they just make our jackets. I am pretty sure its the people that make our wallets, whos name escapes me at the moment.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • AlexA
                                      Alex
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      CALF, is the name

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.