IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo
-
this one coming back anytime soon??
-
@mikemakuch71 Nothing in the works currently, I'm sorry to say
-
Now there’s things in the works right ?
-
@fatmike71 you can look the information up by going to product pages using the guide found here: https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/19715/restock-estimates-on-product-pages?page=1
I have looked it up for you and is found below:

-
Oh I know. I was wondering for more specifics
-
Is this one going to be August for sure ?
-
-
@fatmike71 said in IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo:
Is this one going to be August for sure ?
Currently expected in August but should anything change, we will update the ETA on the product page
-
@fatmike71 said in IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo:
Is this one going to be August for sure ?
Nothing is for sure. We publish our best guesstimates. A million unknowns challenge surety.....
-
Oooh another CPO
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHSH-227-IND Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIHSH-227-IND Restock -
I hope I can get my hands on one of these…
-
@ShopatIronHeart will this be available at stockists or on IHUK? thanks
-
@JamesB thanks! Is there a list available?
-
@Ross said in IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo:
Iron Heart Germany will also restock this
[event-invalid][name]IHSH-227-IND Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1790175600000[/startDate][endDate]1790175900000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]IHSH-227-IND Restock
[/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid] -
@samo Hi, the full list of retailers who are taking this shirt this time around aside from ourselves are below (not including any additional stockists who may have some remaining from previous restocks):
US/CA:
Dutil Denim
Iron Shop Provisions
Franklin & Poe
Brooklyn Clothing Co.
Mildblend
BlackBlue
Withered FigEU:
Iron Heart Germany
Angry Souls
BrundROW:
RGS
Roots -
My second IH purchase and probably my most complimented shirt. Soft as pajamas now.




