• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-666S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    88
    442
    76.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      will6er
      The Unwoven
      @jpvisual
      Joined:

      @jpvisual Today is day 2 for me having sat on them since release while I work out how to hem. I still have not figured that out and your photo does not help!!!

      last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • jpvisualJ
        jpvisual
        @will6er
        Joined:

        @will6er I'm almost 6'3. A small cuff is all I ever do to finish them off. Hope that helps. You should wait to hem though because they will come up a bit. My opinion.

        last edited by jpvisual 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • First post
          Last post
        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.