• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-666-XHSib - 25oz Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo/Black

    Bottoms
    81
    458
    82.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Marc2706M
      Marc2706
      @Denimhead 0
      Joined:

      @Denimhead-0 I love the color of these jeans! So special!

      Instagram: wick_marc

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Marc2706M
        Marc2706
        @northsouthdenimguy
        Joined:

        @northsouthdenimguy we must have the same wife!

        Instagram: wick_marc

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • fadesandkicksF
          fadesandkicks
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          My first wear with this cut and fell amazing!
          Somebody wear this with cowboy boots?

          IMG_2461.jpeg
          IMG_2460.jpeg

          It’s not a game….. It’s a journey

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
          • mecken88M
            mecken88
            Joined:

            My 666XHSib, been wearing them since 27 January🤘

            IMG_1887.jpeg
            IMG_1882.jpeg

            IG: mecken

            Conner Oberst - True Blue 2005
            ”Cause kid, I don't know much about you
            But I like you
            'Cause you're true blue”

            last edited by FlavourFadeF T 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 10
            • FlavourFadeF
              FlavourFade
              Raw and Unwashed
              @mecken88
              Joined:

              @mecken88 looking good!! Still dry?

              Insta: max_25oz

              WTB:
              -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
              -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

              last edited by mecken88M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • mecken88M
                mecken88
                @FlavourFade
                Joined:

                @FlavourFade yes sir, had a initial plan to start with a soak. But I opted for a slightly smaller fit and was worried for too much shrink. So ended up waiting, and that wait went on a little longer then planned hehe!

                So now I feel comfortable doing a real soak or wash. Just been to eager to wear them and haven’t prioritized the time lately😊

                IG: mecken

                Conner Oberst - True Blue 2005
                ”Cause kid, I don't know much about you
                But I like you
                'Cause you're true blue”

                last edited by mecken88 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T
                  twin
                  見習いボス
                  @mecken88
                  Joined:

                  @mecken88 They are looking good. Keep on wearing.

                  last edited by mecken88M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • CosmoSix5C
                    CosmoSix5
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    Joined:

                    First wash incoming this weekend mtl. Brushed them off and spot cleaned a few times already 60-70ish wears. Half of the regular XHS(168) wears before wash.
                    20260421_095740(1).jpg
                    20260421_095852.jpg

                    Insta: @chain_stitched
                    John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                    last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • dirtyframerD
                      dirtyframer
                      Haraki san Expert
                      @CosmoSix5
                      Joined:

                      @CosmoSix5 let's see the post wash pics when ready!

                      IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                      "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • mecken88M
                        mecken88
                        @twin
                        Joined:

                        @twin thanks you sir! Trying to wear them every single day! Did my first soak two days ago, never thought they would become even stiffer then what they were brand new. Quickly changed back. But they truly felt like body armor when I first put them on again!

                        Really like these😊🫶🔥💙🖤

                        IG: mecken

                        Conner Oberst - True Blue 2005
                        ”Cause kid, I don't know much about you
                        But I like you
                        'Cause you're true blue”

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          dwils
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Snagged a pair of these second hand. Been wanting em ever since I sold the 888s that didn’t quite fit. First pair of 666s. Gotta say I’m diggin’ the devil’s cut! Felt a little snug in the top block at first but they’re falling into place. Nice on a cool summer night by the grill …

                          IMG_7954.jpeg

                          IMG_7964.jpeg

                          IMG_7996.jpeg

                          last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                          • T
                            twin
                            見習いボス
                            @dwils
                            Joined:

                            @dwils It is a nice fit.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • T
                              twin
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              Fit pics today.

                              IMG_8866.JPG
                              IMG_8867.JPG

                              last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                              • OaktaviaO
                                Oaktavia
                                見習いボス
                                @twin
                                Joined:

                                @twin man those honeycombs look so so good, the best of the forum.

                                IG: theindigowizard

                                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                • T
                                  twin
                                  見習いボス
                                  @Oaktavia
                                  Joined:

                                  @Oaktavia Thanks. Been wearing the 777 so often so I gave the 666 some love.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.