• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    SEXIH01

    Bottoms
    30
    94
    34.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • dirtyframerD
      dirtyframer
      Haraki san Expert
      @hajduk
      Joined:

      @hajduk lol!!

      IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

      "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • mclaincauseyM
        mclaincausey
        見習いボス
        @hajduk
        Joined:

        @hajduk said in SEXIH01:

        Wow! Never worn! 1 of...
        Damn! Yours? Right @kiya?
        Mine! Tagged 32. Old old one...❤️

        Even older than my daughter who just turned 18. Very very thight now. But I can't let it go...Feelings...
        Note the silver rivets👌

        brother, these are amazing ❤ I have plenty of jeans older than my daughter but she's 5 😃 these are OG AF

        Think it, be it.

        last edited by hajdukH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • hajdukH
          hajduk
          啓蒙家
          @mclaincausey
          Joined:

          @mclaincausey 😆😆
          You! Damn! I would have loved to see your face in Baltimore! Just for...😎❤️

          "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

          last edited by mclaincauseyM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Amazing pair @hajduk
            I told myself no more jeans this year. Oh well 😄

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Daniel SanD
              Daniel San
              見習いボス
              @hajduk
              Joined:

              @hajduk
              fantastic looking jeans 👖 !!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • mclaincauseyM
                mclaincausey
                見習いボス
                @hajduk
                Joined:

                @hajduk I know man I really hate missing an opportunity to connect with so many longtime friends such as yourself.

                Think it, be it.

                last edited by J-IVJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • J-IVJ
                  J-IV
                  啓蒙家
                  @mclaincausey
                  Joined:

                  @mclaincausey see you in the Bay in Nov?

                  I'm as ugly as you

                  last edited by mclaincauseyM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • mclaincauseyM
                    mclaincausey
                    見習いボス
                    @J-IV
                    Joined:

                    @J-IV what goes on then and there? I’ll be there in Oct for work and go there every so often.

                    Think it, be it.

                    last edited by kiyaK J-IVJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • kiyaK
                      kiya
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @mclaincausey
                      Joined:

                      @mclaincausey 20th.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • AppfaffA
                        Appfaff
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Yes yes yes.🙌

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • mclaincauseyM
                          mclaincausey
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          Siiiiick!!!

                          Think it, be it.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • J-IVJ
                            J-IV
                            啓蒙家
                            @mclaincausey
                            Joined:

                            @mclaincausey Kiya beat me to it, hoping the stars align for cheers and beers

                            I'm as ugly as you

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.