• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Freenote Cloth

    Other Brands and Shops
    77
    450
    114.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      Darth-fader
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:
      This post is deleted!
      last edited by Darth-fader MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @Darth-fader
        Joined:

        @Darth-fader Freenote is the bee’s knees!

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • guiltypartyG
          guiltyparty
          Joined:

          We released an exclusive version of Freenote's super popular Calico Western shirt this past weekend. A beautiful Espresso corduroy that was milled for us in Japan and finished off with the coolest "bone rope" snaps. We are real proud of it and you can see more photos here.

          6b79bf08-ef7a-4044-b5d2-32fa63131151-image.png

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
          • N
            Northman
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Can't justify it at the moment, but damn! Riders jacket comes in denim now! Was looking at the shoulder measurement being a little too narrow though anyway.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • phoenixinflightP
              phoenixinflight
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              My apologies if this has come up before, but does anyone have any experience with Freenote's 17oz Black/Black slubby denim? How does it feel and age if so?

              last edited by P americanathreadsA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • P
                pmadison95
                Haraki san Prodigy
                @phoenixinflight
                Joined:

                @phoenixinflight I have a pair of Wilkes in the 17oz black by black. The fabric is fairly stiff.You can really feel the texture.I haven't worn them a ton that pair is a dress up or date night pair. I think it will fade rather nicely with some dedication.

                last edited by pmadison95 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GreenManG
                  GreenMan
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Anyone have Freenote Deck Pants in size 30? Is it possible to get the waist measurements in IH-way? I’d really appreciate it🙏🏻 Tried size 31 in a local shop and could almost fit my fist in the waist🫪 Usually wear size 30 in other brands jeans/pants.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • americanathreadsA
                    americanathreads
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @phoenixinflight
                    Joined:

                    @phoenixinflight it’s a nice denim. A little crunchy at first but breaks in really nicely, the fading comes in quite white so it does have that black/white contrast which looks kinda cool. But if you’re after a stealthier black long term you might not like that. I really like them though.

                    last edited by phoenixinflightP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • phoenixinflightP
                      phoenixinflight
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      @pmadison95 @americanathreads thanks for weighing in. Appreciate it. Something to ponder while I wait for the October 2027 restock of the 17oz Modesto. Love the look of the cut as I'm leaning more toward high rises these data

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • phoenixinflightP
                        phoenixinflight
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @americanathreads
                        Joined:

                        @americanathreads Interesting on the fading too. I would think a sulphur dyed warp and weft wouldn't show much white core at all. My UES black/black double knees have been worn HARD as it's more grey/charcoal contrast, but they definitely aren't as jet black as the Freenote look. You got any photos of yours?

                        last edited by americanathreadsA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • americanathreadsA
                          americanathreads
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @phoenixinflight
                          Joined:

                          @phoenixinflight not tons of wear on mine nor the best photos, very solid denim though
                          IMG_5462.jpeg IMG_5463.jpeg

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • popvultureP
                            popvulture
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            I want a pair of the 17oz black. I have the indigo version in Belford and that denim is awesome. Stiff, creases nicely, lots of character.

                            The indigo/brown is really cool too. I feel like that one is maybe a little slept on, but I'm so glad I tried it.

                            WTB
                            IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                            Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.