• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    UES Clothing MFG .CO.

    Other Brands and Shops
    153
    935
    224.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      will6er
      The Unwoven
      @Ikeaparty
      Joined:

      @Ikeaparty They seem to have large size gaps.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • W
        will6er
        The Unwoven
        @Chibs
        Joined:

        @Chibs Purple navy is great - its like a purple undertone a bit like the old black Orslow Bakers had a red undertone.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • PointmanP
          Pointman
          Joined:

          I've got a few UES No 8 slub shirts that I love but are sadly now too big for me.

          Going to be in Osaka for the first time in September and excited to get to visit their store. Maybe they'll have a Tricotine or Double Weave shirt kicking around in my size.

          I own too many pairs of jeans.

          last edited by futuraF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • futuraF
            futura
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Pointman
            Joined:

            @Pointman said in UES Clothing MFG .CO.:

            I've got a few UES No 8 slub shirts that I love but are sadly now too big for me.

            Going to be in Osaka for the first time in September and excited to get to visit their store. Maybe they'll have a Tricotine or Double Weave shirt kicking around in my size.

            Lucky man, deffo look at the tee shortening service they have if you are after the perfect fit.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • FlavourFadeF
              FlavourFade
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              Anyone has experience with the UES oxford shirts?

              Insta: max_25oz

              WTB:
              -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
              -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

              last edited by NomadCrowN jdwaidJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • N
                Nobunaga
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Chibs
                Joined:

                @Chibs I think you will love the slubs. I have most of the colors and hadn't bought any for a few years since there weren't many new colors. After seeing the recent posts here I checked to see what was new to me and ended up buying three more (steel gray, navy purple, and coffee). I gotta stop checking the forum. 😆

                last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • ChibsC
                  Chibs
                  The UnTucked
                  @Nobunaga
                  Joined:

                  @Nobunaga nice! I decided against the sand but am still getting gray and purple-navy. Swapped the sand for a Wabash short sleeve from Sugar Cane. Hopefully get them this week. 🤨

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • NomadCrowN
                    NomadCrow
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @FlavourFade
                    Joined:

                    @FlavourFade said in UES Clothing MFG .CO.:

                    Anyone has experience with the UES oxford shirts?

                    Have the one in light blue. Has a greenish hue that I have not seen in other comparable offerings from other brands.

                    The fabric is like nothing else I've seen in the market. Heavy and full of texture.

                    It will shrink a little after washing.

                    My only complaint is the pocket. It feels way lower than it should be. Otherwise, I really love the shirt.

                    last edited by NomadCrow FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • FlavourFadeF
                      FlavourFade
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @NomadCrow
                      Joined:

                      @NomadCrow thanks a lot man appreciate it

                      Insta: max_25oz

                      WTB:
                      -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                      -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • jdwaidJ
                        jdwaid
                        Haraki san Prodigy
                        @FlavourFade
                        Joined:

                        @FlavourFade I have two of their OCBD. I find collar rides a bit high so it looks just a little bit off with a blazer, and the upper arms a bit tight but I think is a me problem. I think I look like a salaryman when I wear it it is a very distinctively Japanese OCBD.

                        IG: selvedgelooks

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • jimcordJ
                          jimcord
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Fullcount ocbd are very nice…..i have white, gray and blue, terrific cotton, good collar.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • FlavourFadeF
                            FlavourFade
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Thanks guys, the UES looks a bit more rugged compared to FC, what I like but will look into it

                            Insta: max_25oz

                            WTB:
                            -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                            -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • WhiskeySandwichW
                              WhiskeySandwich
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              I just ordered a pair of UES c409 chinos directly off their website, as it was the only place I could find them in my size. Weird thing is: the tag size closest to my necessary measurements was a 40! that up like 7 sizes LOL... hope they fit.

                              "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                              -Seneca

                              last edited by RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • WhiskeySandwichW
                                WhiskeySandwich
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                my yarn-dyed chinos got in. The measurements were way off from their chart, but I still like them. +2 inches in the waist. If i'd gone with the tag38, they would've been too slim. They fit like a cross between 888 and 777, so my waist is a little oversized, but not so much that a belt bunches it up. The fabric is super nice and so is the color. I'll have to post some pics. Been liking the UES stuff so far, but they get you with that shipping and duty tax.

                                "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                -Seneca

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • WhiskeySandwichW
                                  WhiskeySandwich
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  IMG_2337.jpeg
                                  IMG_2336.jpeg

                                  "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                  -Seneca

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                  • RubyRaeR
                                    RubyRae
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @WhiskeySandwich
                                    Joined:

                                    @WhiskeySandwich They look great. What did you have to pay extra is duties or tariffs? How was that ordering direct?

                                    last edited by WhiskeySandwichW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • WhiskeySandwichW
                                      WhiskeySandwich
                                      見習いボス
                                      @RubyRae
                                      Joined:

                                      @RubyRae thanks! I think it was: Pants 155, shipping 45, tax/duty 43. DHL was unbelievably fast, Osaka to US was like 2 days

                                      "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                      -Seneca

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • Rustygate37R
                                        Rustygate37
                                        The Unwoven
                                        Joined:

                                        Anyone had any experience with the UES traveling shirt?
                                        Seems like a lot of shirt for the money

                                        last edited by cyclopsC L 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • cyclopsC
                                          cyclops
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @Rustygate37
                                          Joined:

                                          @Rustygate37 are you looking on bears? Its about AUD216...

                                          last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rustygate37R
                                            Rustygate37
                                            The Unwoven
                                            @cyclops
                                            Joined:

                                            @cyclops Mate I feel like such an idiot. I only discovered that site a couple of days ago. Their prices are unreal and I indeed have a black XXL traveling shirt inbound via a purchase through their site.

                                            As usual I’maway and won’t see it for at least a week or 2

                                            last edited by cyclopsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.