• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Our Cars (dream or actual)

    General Chat
    269
    2.8k
    999.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jdwaidJ
      jdwaid
      Haraki san Prodigy
      @JerkStore
      Joined:

      @JerkStore that is an incredible pick up. congratulations!

      IG: selvedgelooks

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BrianB
        Brian
        Joined:

        Dream right there

        I’m just having and argument with Hyundai at the moment over having to replace front tyres after 5k km with no track driving

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • LukensteinL
          Lukenstein
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          IMG_1758.jpeg
          I have been putting this together for a couple of years.
          1974 Mazda RX3 Sedan

          last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
          • BridgerB
            Bridger
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Lukenstein
            Joined:

            Beautiful @Lukenstein, great colour.

            I wish I owned a rotary at some point.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Cents or Non CentsC
              Cents or Non Cents
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              Picked up my dream car a few months back, already hitting 6k miles...

              IMG_7212.JPG

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
              • WhiskeySandwichW
                WhiskeySandwich
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                Obviously, I'll never own one of these, and my opinions about them are admittedly irrelevant. But, my thoughts on the F80 are very conflicted. They're absurdly expensive, simultaneously very good looking/ugly (I honestly cant tell, but i agree with Chris's comparison to the Diablo), and I'm still not sure about their styling direction since parting ways with Pininfarina. I'm also not so sure about the powerplant. The V6, is cool, and techy, and seems very effective in its configuration with the turbos and electrics, but it's kinda like the 2026 F1 cars.....its just....not....right. I can't help but compare this to the Nissan "R35" GT-R when it came out, and Jeremy Clarkson compared it to a 'pocket calculator', saying it was just too easy, like playing a videogame and lacked the soul, drama, or emotion of a raw, mechanical performance experience. It is also however, a brilliant feat of engineering.

                "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                -Seneca

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • SonnyTheElderS
                  SonnyTheElder
                  @JerkStore
                  Joined:

                  @JerkStore Congrats on scooping up that amazing machine!

                  I just a couple of months ago acquired your car's older (993) Carrera sibling.
                  PXL_20260424_214850670.jpg

                  Sonny

                  In search of:
                  888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                  last edited by J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                  • J
                    JerkStore
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @SonnyTheElder
                    Joined:

                    @SonnyTheElder They're amazing cars. Never had anything that drives this well. Love your ride.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • SourPowerS
                      SourPower
                      Iron Heart Deity
                      Joined:

                      2026 Porsche 911 Carrera T “Woody”

                      “Inspired by Toy Story’s beloved cowboy, this one-off 2026 Porsche 911 Carrera T features one of the most unique paint treatments ever applied to a 911.

                      Developed exclusively for the project, the custom finish was engineered to replicate the look and texture of worn denim, complete with visible fabric-like detailing that captures the character of Woody’s iconic blue jeans. The effect is achieved by blending Golf Blue and White pigments into the primary Dark Sea Blue paint, creating a rich, weathered appearance that evokes years of adventure.”

                      IMG_9102.webp
                      IMG_9103.webp
                      IMG_9104.webp
                      IMG_9105.webp
                      IMG_9106.webp
                      IMG_9107.webp
                      IMG_9108.webp

                      Excess In Moderation

                      last edited by WhiskeySandwichW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        Joined:

                        https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1EqP5Cckg6/?mibextid=wwXIfr

                        Levi’s Gremlin 😮

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • WhiskeySandwichW
                          WhiskeySandwich
                          見習いボス
                          @SourPower
                          Joined:

                          @SourPower I love that and hate it at the same time. LOL The finish is a neat concept and it looks cool. It's well done but i cant help but see it as a high-end fauxtina, which always bothers me as unauthentic, and a Toy Story Woody themed German sports car is just nonsense to me. Maybe it would look better on a '77 Trans Am or something?

                          "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                          -Seneca

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • GilesG
                            Giles
                            IHUK Crew
                            Joined:

                            Ordered from Japan. Now just a 5 month wait 🙂

                            4WD, Hi/Lo, Manual. Will add 2DIN Apple carplay device into supplied 2DIN hole when it gets here.....

                            image.png

                            image.png

                            image.png
                            image.png

                            "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                            last edited by WhiskeySandwichW todyT 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 13
                            • WhiskeySandwichW
                              WhiskeySandwich
                              見習いボス
                              @Giles
                              Joined:

                              @Giles Thats super cool. I've been seeing a bunch of these japanese right hand drive micro-trucks popping up around the area under our 25 year exemption import rule. I was behind one last weekend in a drive-thru and it really confused the staff there.

                              "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                              -Seneca

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • GilesG
                                Giles
                                IHUK Crew
                                Joined:

                                Yeah, she's going to be a lot of fun. May lift her a few inches and get bigger wheels. Can be turbocharged, but not sure I will need to.....

                                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • Clint_DC
                                  Clint_D
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  Recently added a Panamera 4S to the fleet! Only one previous owner with all the goodies: PDCC, Sport Chrono Plus, Burmester, Sport Exhaust, Full Leather, etc.

                                  IMG_3339.JPG

                                  ATX IH Hoarder

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                                  • todyT
                                    tody
                                    啓蒙家
                                    @Giles
                                    Joined:

                                    @Giles that is what is referred to as a kei truck, right?

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • GilesG
                                      Giles
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      Yep, it is a Kei. In this case a Daihatsu Hijet Jumbo Extra.... 🙂

                                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                      last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • WhiskeySandwichW
                                        WhiskeySandwich
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        I saw a kei Honda Beat from the 90s parked next to my tundra and thought it’d fit nicely in the short bed….if only I had some ramps

                                        "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                        -Seneca

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • GraemeG
                                          Graeme
                                          啓蒙家
                                          Joined:

                                          The AMG version of the Mercedes CLA EV sounds like it's going to be suitably bonkers.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • northsouthdenimguyN
                                            northsouthdenimguy
                                            啓蒙家
                                            Joined:

                                            More of a nightmare, although it is a Singer.

                                            https://www.prestigeonline.com/sg/lifestyle/motoring/louis-vuitton-singer-porsche-911-collaboration/

                                            @selveldgesteps

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.