• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Random Love (anti-rants)

    General Chat
    231
    2.3k
    594.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
      見習いボス
      @Tago Mago
      Joined:

      @Tago-Mago thanks!! Thinking I’ll be pulling the trigger on The Flat Head leather type 2 here soon. Been drooling over that beauty for a long time.

      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @SKT
        Joined:

        @SKT going out to our favorite Mexican spot tonight to celebrate. I’ll cheers ya a mezcal!!

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • Denman JohnD
          Denman John
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Congrats on lightening the load! Any cool travel plans coming up?

          last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • jordanscollectedJ
            jordanscollected
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            @Mizmazzle amazing to hear and I can feel your joy through my phone.

            You and Morgan have fun and please share the new Leather jacket when you receive it.

            world tours:
            888 Fat guy chocolate WT
            Mad Red x2
            Wabidashery

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • S
              sabergirl
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              Felicidades @Mizmazzle . What an outstanding achievement—thanks for the public service.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • J
                Jett129
                見習いボス
                @Mizmazzle
                Joined:

                @Mizmazzle I concur with everyone else. Just flat out Congratulations. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer/more deserving guy!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ROmanR
                  ROman
                  Haraki san Prodigy
                  @Mizmazzle
                  Joined:

                  @Mizmazzle Nicely done. Congatulations.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    Thanks again everyone. This community here has been such a source of support and fun. It feels good to be able to share this milestone with everyone.

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MizmazzleM
                      Mizmazzle
                      見習いボス
                      @Denman John
                      Joined:

                      @Denman-John no major travel plans until next summer. We have a tentative plan to go to Spain for some friends’ wedding. But that is not 100% on their part. Otherwise Japan might be in the cards!

                      We are doing a 4 day backpacking trip in October to Havasupai in Arizona. Really excited about that. It’s on tribal land and permits are hard to get. Insanely beautiful there.

                      8fbe4461-b3bb-4d73-83a8-06a570bae4ea-image.jpeg

                      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                      last edited by Mizmazzle 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • GilesG
                        Giles
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        Some? More than 2?

                        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                        last edited by Tago MagoT MizmazzleM 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Tago MagoT
                          Tago Mago
                          Mod Squad
                          @Giles
                          Joined:

                          @Giles gotta keep your options open

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • MizmazzleM
                            Mizmazzle
                            見習いボス
                            @Giles
                            Joined:

                            @Giles they are British, and therefore a bit quirky...but not "pineapple' quirky. Just the two of them...for now.

                            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • WithBongInHandW
                              WithBongInHand
                              Joined:

                              Today I received a refund of $344.40 from UPS for unlawful tariffs, and for a brief moment all was right in the universe.

                              last edited by WithBongInHand WhiskeySandwichW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                Joined:

                                It’s a fantastic feeling seeing the kids you used to coach and could barely tie their own shoes, getting jobs out and about the neighbourhood.

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by WhiskeySandwichW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • WhiskeySandwichW
                                  WhiskeySandwich
                                  見習いボス
                                  @WithBongInHand
                                  Joined:

                                  @WithBongInHand It seems like every time i import something that doesn't have it included (like IH, which is awesome), they overcharge up front, then give me a little refund.

                                  "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                  -Seneca

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • WhiskeySandwichW
                                    WhiskeySandwich
                                    見習いボス
                                    @goosehd
                                    Joined:

                                    @goosehd Its definitely funny seeing some of the kids i coached with my son's soccer team 10 years ago now at the end of high school.

                                    "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                    -Seneca

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • scooterS
                                      scooter
                                      啓蒙家
                                      Joined:

                                      Prayers 🙏 going out to @RoxRocks86 ...
                                      May Lala cause you as little pain as possible.

                                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                                      last edited by scooter 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • goosehdG
                                        goosehd
                                        Mod Squad
                                        Joined:

                                        Semi what joking with @Tago-Mago and it made me realize that for most if not all of my life, I have had the same basic style. The brands and quality has evolved to where it is now, but the style has remained the same. To be honest, I don’t really see it changing anytime in the future from what it is now.

                                        I’m simple…a good pair of jeans and a flannel and I’m happy. ❤️

                                        Thank you IH for raising the quality up a notch and it’s been fun to be part of the ride 🙂

                                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                        • CosmoSix5C
                                          CosmoSix5
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          Joined:

                                          Made the mistake of not being the last one out of our hotel room in Pittsburgh last weekend. Tuesday I went to leave for work and my lunch bag was not in the closet. I realized the last time I had it was in that room. It was the quilted 25oz bag... So I just sighed and said well crap. But I thought I'll call them and maybe it was turned in. Kirstin answered after I got through the ai maze and sadly told me the lost and found was empty. But she would ask the cleaning crew. The next day my phone rang and it was her again. Found it 💜. Sent her a ups label and it arrived today. They will have a few days of free dunkin with the ecard I sent for the assist. Still some good people out there 💪

                                          Insta: @chain_stitched
                                          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                                          • catdad1C
                                            catdad1
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            This morning was a regular day at work. I'm at my desk when I got a pop-up on my phone for an incoming international call. I assumed it was spam but hesitantly answered anyways. Didn't expect to be speaking to @Bailey! He let me know a repair order was completed and sent my way. I know a lot of us appreciate the one on one conversations via email with the team already. The extra step of a phone call really made my day! Appreciate the entire team at IHUK. Sure I have been driving you guys crazy with repairs & measurement requests the last several months. Thanks again! @JoshC @JamesB @Vik

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.