• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    248
    5.8k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • todyT
      tody
      啓蒙家
      @Kasi
      Joined:

      @Kasi you look seriously tired…

      last edited by ARNCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • KasiK
        Kasi
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        @tody 😂😂 still full of energy

        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • jdwaidJ
          jdwaid
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          IMG_4731.jpeg

          IG: selvedgelooks

          last edited by jdwaid 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 30
          • ARNCA
            ARNC
            見習いボス
            @tody
            Joined:

            @tody so tired that @Kasi forgot to wear a shirt!

            “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • KasiK
              Kasi
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              @ARNC

              Wrong answer I have a vest on underneath.

              Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

              last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • northsouthdenimguyN
                northsouthdenimguy
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                634S BK(aka BLK)

                I know this denim did not do well, but was lucky enough to pick up a pair from Japan. I love this denim if you want something that doesn’t really fade much… starting to get a little bit around the pockets, but I’ve worn these things a ton.

                IMG_5348.jpeg
                IMG_5349.jpeg

                @selveldgesteps

                last edited by northsouthdenimguy J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 26
                • J
                  Jett129
                  見習いボス
                  @northsouthdenimguy
                  Joined:

                  @northsouthdenimguy I liked that denim so much that I actually bought it in the 634 cut when it originally came out and then again when it was released in the 555 cut. Still have both of them and they are both Really Really faded. I’ve posted pictures over the years.

                  last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    @Jett129
                    Joined:

                    @Jett129

                    I’ve seen your post and thought about it when I posted this, but I still think they’re kind of bulletproof compared to some of the other offerings. If I wore these all day, every day, they’d probably be more faded by now, but they definitely don’t give up their color very quickly.

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J
                      Jett129
                      見習いボス
                      @northsouthdenimguy
                      Joined:

                      @northsouthdenimguy The 634s became my designated riding pants for years because they were just so comfortable. I’m sure that helped accelerate the process.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • endoE
                        endo
                        見習いボス
                        @Brandrea
                        Joined:

                        @Brandrea that's the IHE-36-BLK, bleached and overdyed a few times

                        si tacuisses

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • John GaltJ
                          John Galt
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          284ind, PT, 745odg, Trickers

                          IMG_0606.jpeg

                          No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 19
                          • ARNCA
                            ARNC
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            Merz, 634-WT, Y’2

                            IMG_1750.jpeg

                            “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 24
                            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                              GoodtimeJohnny
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @twin
                              Joined:

                              @twin such a killer tshirt collection! How are the newish 777’s treating you?

                              last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ChibsC
                                Chibs
                                The UnTucked
                                Joined:

                                IMG_8513.jpeg
                                I know I know.. Same vest. Blame @tody 😅

                                last edited by Chibs todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 21
                                • todyT
                                  tody
                                  啓蒙家
                                  @Chibs
                                  Joined:

                                  @Chibs i'd do the same!

                                  last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • ChibsC
                                    Chibs
                                    The UnTucked
                                    @tody
                                    Joined:

                                    @tody the weather is ideal & this thing is so bloody comfortable.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • WithBongInHandW
                                      WithBongInHand
                                      Joined:

                                      IMG_5196.jpeg

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 26
                                      • motojoboboM
                                        motojobobo
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        IMG_7182.jpeg

                                        9oz Military Shirt - Olive Drab Green Green
                                        PIH5DCS Devil's Fit in 25oz Indigo/Indigo jeans - Pronto collab
                                        Viberg Mushroom chamois 145 oxford shoe

                                        The journey is the objective.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                                        • T
                                          twin
                                          見習いボス
                                          @GoodtimeJohnny
                                          Joined:

                                          @GoodtimeJohnny Still waiting for them to arrive in the mail.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • meatmarketdenim1M
                                            meatmarketdenim1
                                            Haraki san Expert
                                            Joined:

                                            IMG_7173.jpeg
                                            All black for few hours today, digging it. Threw my IIY5 XHS back on after morning dog walk.
                                            SEXIH25CPO-OD
                                            633 21oz SBG

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 27
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.