• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

    Future and Planned Products
    886
    15.8k
    7.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @jordanscollected
      Joined:

      @jordanscollected said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

      19oz lefty CPO

      Oh my how have I not thought of this? Or Lefty Untucked both OD and non OD.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
      • Y
        yannis
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        19oz leftie cpo will be a dream @jordanscollected

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
        • M
          Merv
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Any chance Iron Heart would ever consider making a low rise, like the 777, but with a straight leg, without taper? Just curious, because my go to fit in Iron Heart is the 777, but I wish they had a slightly bigger bottom hem opening to fit over boots.

          last edited by goosehdG GilesG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @Merv
            Joined:

            @Merv Your topic has been merged here.

            …and have you tried the 666’s. https://ironheart.co.uk/pages/our-core-cuts

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ChokoC
              Choko
              Iron Heart Deity
              Joined:

              I think any color solid UHF like the black one coming out this season would sell like crazy. Teal, orange, blue, green, purple, everything would work

              Less is more

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • GilesG
                Giles
                IHUK Crew
                @Merv
                Joined:

                @Merv said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

                Any chance Iron Heart would ever consider making a low rise, like the 777, but with a straight leg, without taper? Just curious, because my go to fit in Iron Heart is the 777, but I wish they had a slightly bigger bottom hem opening to fit over boots.

                Not in the foreseeable future. We can't make enough denims in the mills, nor make enough jeans in the workshops to keep our current cuts stocked in sensible (non customer irritating) quantities. Adding anything more, would spread us even thinner, which would be a silly thing to do. So we have to fix production issues (which may be unfixable) before we think about expanding the range.

                Then there my standard demand metric. Ask 100 people what their ideal cut would be, and you get 101 different answers.....That complicates things.....

                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                • M
                  Merv
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Giles
                  Joined:

                  @Giles OK, I get it.
                  how about the Chocolate Brown Corduroy Type iii jacket... any chance that might come back?

                  last edited by goosehdG AdamCA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    @Merv
                    Joined:

                    @Merv on first look, it was a seasonal release with no current restock planned. @ShopatIronHeart will correct me if I’m wrong…

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • AdamCA
                      AdamC
                      IHUK Crew
                      @Merv
                      Joined:

                      @Merv @goosehd is correct, no set plans at the moment

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • FlavourFadeF
                        FlavourFade
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Not a product but hemming service for shirts would be great. For the folks who need bigger sizes for chest and shoulders but not for length. I recently had a shirt shortened by a tailor here in Germany and it ended up amazing, but would love to have that option from the start and would even pay for it.

                        Insta: max_25oz

                        WTB:
                        -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                        -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • C
                          cueboy299
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          I would love them to offer a tapering service so that I don't have to ship my jeans to New York to get adjusted.

                          last edited by GilesG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • GilesG
                            Giles
                            IHUK Crew
                            @cueboy299
                            Joined:

                            @cueboy299 said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

                            I would love them to offer a tapering service so that I don't have to ship my jeans to New York to get adjusted.

                            It will not happen I am afraid. Haraki spends a lot of time working on the ideal pattern for a particular cut. Tapering messes with the balance of the cut. If you want to do that, that is of course up to you, but we won't. Sorry.

                            "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                            last edited by FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • FlavourFadeF
                              FlavourFade
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Giles
                              Joined:

                              @Giles does that apply for hemming shirts too? Because I understand that it does effect the balance of a certain pattern

                              Insta: max_25oz

                              WTB:
                              -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                              -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • GilesG
                                Giles
                                IHUK Crew
                                Joined:

                                I don't think that aesthetically it would be so much of an issue. But from a doing it point of view, we would need @JoshC ’s point of view at the very least.

                                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.