Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?
-
Us and a few hundred others would be in line for it!!
-
@Mizmazzle I missed that boat, would love a pair or two….
-
Is it too early to start hoping for 25th anniversary 25oz re-release?
I know they didn’t sell well but a man can dream….
-
Duck Canvas Daypack.
-
@Jett129 I was joining @Mizmazzle in hoping for the return of some black XHS, but I’ll take anything

-
@Mizmazzle my dream

-
@Jett129 well I’m Cryin’ because I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing….
-
I’d love the XHSbb to come back!
-
@sabergirl oh! Thanks for sharing...I'm about to go down this rabbit hole!!
Edit: These do look so cool! I bet that XHS post OD is so hefty, velvety, soft....I would have been cheering for other cuts myself!
These aren't a true black like I originally had been shouting to the mountains to...but wearing my 21oz ODs right now makes me dream of a XHS OD too!!
-
@sabergirl For some reason I thought that the Mad Black were 25OZ as well,but they were 21OZ. I’m pretty sure that @Fadez got a pair of the OD 634 XHS.
