• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    843.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Daniel SanD
      Daniel San
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      lost 12 kg mate

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
      • weftyarnW
        weftyarn
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        @Daniel-San couldn’t you wear the XL as a jacket? I know I was furious for a time about my oversized 3XL 62 Wabash. Now I’m so happy I kept it because I basically can wear it over anything and after some washes it somehow still fits so well.

        Use it or lose it.

        last edited by weftyarn 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • BaileyB
          Bailey
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          LIMITED RESTOCK: XXL and XXXL

          @bailey_ironheart

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
          • PointmanP
            Pointman
            Joined:

            I resisted the first time around but then you bastards had to go and post all these photos of yourselves looking all nice and happy in your new CPOs. This is mine now. I'm a weak man.

            I own too many pairs of jeans.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
            • PointmanP
              Pointman
              Joined:

              I bet these look good with the pearl snap button upgrades. Anyone do it?

              I own too many pairs of jeans.

              last edited by caithangkhanhC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • H
                hugothecowboy
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                IMG_9925.jpeg

                Received mine today. Really love this fabric and the toughness but for $419 dollars i would expect a better alignment of the pockets. I understand is people making these shirts but the space difference is just too much. This wont stop me from buying upcoming products so if anyone is looking for a size Large and doesn’t mind these differences there will one coming right back.

                last edited by N ChibsC D G 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • N
                  Nobunaga
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @hugothecowboy
                  Joined:

                  @hugothecowboy I bought a large and mine is like this too. I don't mind though. What I noticed after reading your post and looking at mine is that the shorter side is most likely the result of less fabric being used on that side of the shirt. If you measure from the side seam to the end of the placket and then do the same (at the same point in the shirt from the other side), the side with the pocket closer to the placket is shorter in length (in terms of the width). This is why there is a discrepancy in distance from the placket while the distance to the sleeve seem is about the same. So I think this might be a mistake on the pattern and how the fabric was cut. Not sure if all larges are like this since this is only a sample size of two.

                  I know this explanation probably doesn't matter to you and if you are unhappy then you should return it. I thought I would just share my observations in case anyone else was confused about what is going on or why this is happening.

                  last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    Joined:

                    Couldn’t this also just be normal production tolerance being exaggerated by the 19 oz denim rather than an actual pattern mistake? If the pocket-to-side-seam measurements are basically the same, maybe one front panel ended up slightly narrower, but with fabric this thick and stiff, couldn’t small differences in cutting, sewing, placket construction, or how the panels relax account for that too?

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • ChibsC
                      Chibs
                      The UnTucked
                      @hugothecowboy
                      Joined:

                      @hugothecowboy this doesn't bug me. I sort of want it actually. haha what are the measurements?

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Tago MagoT
                        Tago Mago
                        Mod Squad
                        Joined:

                        No selling in the product threads please

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • ChibsC
                          Chibs
                          The UnTucked
                          Joined:

                          I was assuming he would be sending it back to IH first.

                          If you look at their product shot, it's the same sort of deal with the pockets. It doesn't bug me because they have the same distance from the side seams.

                          ded1d8ef-59bc-495b-95e9-a547a64b9352-image.png
                          Whatever, I must remain strong and hold out for 21oz Untucked! 🙂

                          last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                          • wjwW
                            wjw
                            Haraki san Expert
                            Joined:

                            There is talk of different spacing to the placket on other CPO threads too (forget which one went into detail), but I think it was because of what @Chibs said...same distance to side seam

                            777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • caithangkhanhC
                              caithangkhanh
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Pointman
                              Joined:

                              @Pointman I had the same thought! I’ve got one with pearl snaps incoming tomorrow. I’ll post some photos once I receive it.

                              @ThatDudeVincent

                              last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • PointmanP
                                Pointman
                                @caithangkhanh
                                Joined:

                                @caithangkhanh said in IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black:

                                @Pointman I had the same thought! I’ve got one with pearl snaps incoming tomorrow. I’ll post some photos once I receive it.

                                I ordered mine today and tempted to tell them to hold off on mailing it until we see your magic.

                                I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • W
                                  warriors22
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  IMG_0892.jpeg
                                  IMG_0895.jpeg
                                  First time putting it on n it’s a little tight in the chest compared to my 292 but not to the point where it would bother me. Could only wear a tee n maybe a long sleeve. But love the color!

                                  Ig: 5hunnit00

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                  • Rustygate37R
                                    Rustygate37
                                    The Unwoven
                                    @Nobunaga
                                    Joined:

                                    @Nobunaga not just the Large, my XXL is the same

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • GeorgieLG
                                      GeorgieL
                                      Joined:

                                      So i grabbed a Medium and it fit well but was just a bit snug around the upper chest. Would be fine by itself but really wouldnt be able to layer. The other day one of the members here, @oxenbenj sent me a message that he had a Large and saw my post in this thread that I was worried about my Medium being too small while it was in transit. Well he did the opposite so we decided to trade. Funny enough we are both in NYC so we met up yesterday and swapped. Great to meet fellow IH junkies! Here is a pic of me wearing the Large. Perfect fit now, especially if I decide to layer. Thanks again, Ben!
                                      Screenshot_20260813_131620_Gallery.jpg

                                      last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                                      • PointmanP
                                        Pointman
                                        @GeorgieL
                                        Joined:

                                        @GeorgieL Kinda sad you didn't take a video of the two of you swapping CPOs like soccer players swapping jerseys after a game.

                                        I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                        last edited by FlavourFadeF oxenbenjO GeorgieLG 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                        • FlavourFadeF
                                          FlavourFade
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @Pointman
                                          Joined:

                                          @Pointman ecactly what I was thinking haha

                                          Insta: max_25oz

                                          WTB:
                                          -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                                          -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • oxenbenjO
                                            oxenbenj
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @Pointman
                                            Joined:

                                            @Pointman hah missed opportunity for sure

                                            @GeorgieL glad it worked out and we both have our proper fits!

                                            last edited by GeorgieLG harleylawhornH 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.