• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    843.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AderoA
      Adero
      Raw and Unwashed
      @GeorgieL
      Joined:

      @GeorgieL
      Hey.
      I am 5.7 (171cm) and 145lb (66 kg)
      I have the CPO Overdyed IB already, and that is fitted and quite tight under the pits as well, but not as ”bad” as this, so I thought maybe this one just has to be soften up by wear.
      I really want to keep this one but perhaps I should put my money on something that I can wear without hesitation.

      last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • meatmarketdenim1M
        meatmarketdenim1
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        Think I saw these in stock at self edge Sunday. I was locked in/focused on pant selection. Picked up some chinos and pair of 633 21oz SBGs. Everyone’s pics got me FOMOing, and got the “denim itch” right now lol. I still have the SEXIH25-CPOOD waiting to break out(wore like half a day), but one can never have to many CPOs. May stop in tomorrow and check out if was in stock and my size still there.

        last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • M
          moskiitto
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Adero
          Joined:

          @Adero did you see 140 is getting restocked. Same fabric but grey instead of black weft.

          last edited by AderoA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • AderoA
            Adero
            Raw and Unwashed
            @moskiitto
            Joined:

            @moskiitto
            oh dear....just when I thought I was out.....
            🙂
            No I didn't see that, but I have now.
            😤
            lol

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • R
              Ral1121
              Raw and Unwashed
              @meatmarketdenim1
              Joined:

              @meatmarketdenim1 are you sure that Selfedge is stocking this CPO? I believe the stock list was updated and Selfedge did not stock them. There is nothing online either. Maybe I am remembering wrong and the stock list is incomplete. Either way, nothing a simple call to them could answer.

              last edited by meatmarketdenim1M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • LittleRockRawL
                LittleRockRaw
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                IMG_3114.jpeg
                IMG_3115.jpeg

                Sleeves are a whole inch or so longer than all of my other CPOS. But tighter just about everywhere else than all my other CPOs. Moving up to a S from XS it would have swallowed me so I’m glad I take the XS. Just odd sizing compared to other IH Tops. Sleeves fit more like some of my westerns that are size S. Doing the half role thing works. I am hopeful that once the fabric breaks in and the sleeve kind of crease and settle in they will be better. This has been my grail piece for a while as I’m a sucker for indigo/black especially with tonal stitching. Seems like everyone across the board has had similar sizing issues. None the less great CPO!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                • meatmarketdenim1M
                  meatmarketdenim1
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @Ral1121
                  Joined:

                  @Ral1121
                  You could be right, I think remember seeing the untucked and maybe the 293 is what I saw quick. Maybe assumed had as well. I looked at the shirts quick when checking out. Maybe it’s good they don’t have it in stock, my wallet will be stoked.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • CosmoSix5C
                    CosmoSix5
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    Joined:

                    20260811_122034.jpg
                    20260811_122826.jpg

                    Insta: @chain_stitched
                    John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                    • Daniel SanD
                      Daniel San
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      got the XL today , but definitely way too big 😭
                      sad as it is but both L and XL are not working for me.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • KasiK
                        Kasi
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        @Daniel-San cut the beer out hit the gym maybe time to make it happen

                        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Daniel SanD
                          Daniel San
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          lost 12 kg mate

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                          • weftyarnW
                            weftyarn
                            啓蒙家
                            Joined:

                            @Daniel-San couldn’t you wear the XL as a jacket? I know I was furious for a time about my oversized 3XL 62 Wabash. Now I’m so happy I kept it because I basically can wear it over anything and after some washes it somehow still fits so well.

                            Use it or lose it.

                            last edited by weftyarn 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • BaileyB
                              Bailey
                              IHUK Crew
                              Joined:

                              LIMITED RESTOCK: XXL and XXXL

                              @bailey_ironheart

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                              • PointmanP
                                Pointman
                                Joined:

                                I resisted the first time around but then you bastards had to go and post all these photos of yourselves looking all nice and happy in your new CPOs. This is mine now. I'm a weak man.

                                I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                • PointmanP
                                  Pointman
                                  Joined:

                                  I bet these look good with the pearl snap button upgrades. Anyone do it?

                                  I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                  last edited by caithangkhanhC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • H
                                    hugothecowboy
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    Joined:

                                    IMG_9925.jpeg

                                    Received mine today. Really love this fabric and the toughness but for $419 dollars i would expect a better alignment of the pockets. I understand is people making these shirts but the space difference is just too much. This wont stop me from buying upcoming products so if anyone is looking for a size Large and doesn’t mind these differences there will one coming right back.

                                    last edited by N ChibsC D G 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • N
                                      Nobunaga
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @hugothecowboy
                                      Joined:

                                      @hugothecowboy I bought a large and mine is like this too. I don't mind though. What I noticed after reading your post and looking at mine is that the shorter side is most likely the result of less fabric being used on that side of the shirt. If you measure from the side seam to the end of the placket and then do the same (at the same point in the shirt from the other side), the side with the pocket closer to the placket is shorter in length (in terms of the width). This is why there is a discrepancy in distance from the placket while the distance to the sleeve seem is about the same. So I think this might be a mistake on the pattern and how the fabric was cut. Not sure if all larges are like this since this is only a sample size of two.

                                      I know this explanation probably doesn't matter to you and if you are unhappy then you should return it. I thought I would just share my observations in case anyone else was confused about what is going on or why this is happening.

                                      last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                                        northsouthdenimguy
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        Couldn’t this also just be normal production tolerance being exaggerated by the 19 oz denim rather than an actual pattern mistake? If the pocket-to-side-seam measurements are basically the same, maybe one front panel ended up slightly narrower, but with fabric this thick and stiff, couldn’t small differences in cutting, sewing, placket construction, or how the panels relax account for that too?

                                        @selveldgesteps

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • ChibsC
                                          Chibs
                                          The UnTucked
                                          @hugothecowboy
                                          Joined:

                                          @hugothecowboy this doesn't bug me. I sort of want it actually. haha what are the measurements?

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • Tago MagoT
                                            Tago Mago
                                            Mod Squad
                                            Joined:

                                            No selling in the product threads please

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.