• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Wonder Looper

    Other Brands and Shops
    59
    263
    35.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      will6er
      The Unwoven
      Joined:

      Grabbed the Burgundy. Regretted not getting the Superlooper Burgundy last time and was wondering about waiting for next spring when I think Burgundy returns but all this talk of Double Heavyweight and the way it drapes better made me think I need to jump on this one. I am blaming @Chibs @CosmoSix5 and the IH forum more generally.

      last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • CosmoSix5C
        CosmoSix5
        Haraki san Prodigy
        @will6er
        Joined:

        @will6er any time friend! 😜

        Insta: @chain_stitched
        John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • CosmoSix5C
          CosmoSix5
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          These new releases are killing me. Another WL on the way. James Dant has had the new double heavyweight loopwheel live since noon.

          Insta: @chain_stitched
          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • WithBongInHandW
            WithBongInHand
            Joined:

            Grabbed a burgundy off Dant! Best price I was able to find.

            last edited by CosmoSix5C M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • CosmoSix5C
              CosmoSix5
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @WithBongInHand
              Joined:

              @WithBongInHand me nabbed a sumi black hoodie

              Insta: @chain_stitched
              John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

              last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                @CosmoSix5
                Joined:

                @CosmoSix5 nice! This is my first hoodie from them so I’m pretty jazzed. I own 3 double heavyweight t’s that I really love.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • PointmanP
                  Pointman
                  Joined:

                  I made it out to the Yokohama showroom a few days ago. @americanathreads, you are correct. Bahzad and Risa were both super warm, welcoming and excited about what they’re doing. I picked up a few shirts. Tried on a hoodie but I live in Texas and they’re mostly overkill for my climate. Got to try some upcoming stuff and hear about other things. I spent way more time chitchatting with them about life and industry than I did shopping. If you’re interested in WL or just curious about some quality T-shirts, well worth arranging a visit. Also, don’t sleep on Yokohama. Seaside town that’s basically a seaside suburb of Tokyo where people go for the weekend. It’s great. Spend the day there or longer. Didn’t take any pics. Sorry. CC @Jord

                  I own too many pairs of jeans.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • M
                    moskiitto
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @WithBongInHand
                    Joined:

                    @WithBongInHand nice that's my favorite color from them, though sumi is always safe but interesting at same time. And imo they really nailed the purple super looper.

                    IMG_20260928_085731.jpg

                    last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • Denimhead 0D
                      Denimhead 0
                      Iron Heart Deity
                      Joined:

                      Grabbed a Double Hwt french terry Sumi pullover to see what all the hype is about. Sized down cause they look big, 🤞

                      IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                      last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        @moskiitto
                        Joined:

                        @moskiitto 100% nailed that purple. Best shade of purple!! Only regret is not buying the pullover hoodie in that colour. I got the sweatpants and zip up hoodie though.

                        @Denimhead-0 The hype is real. Which colour did you pick?

                        last edited by Chibs Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • M
                          moskiitto
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Denimhead 0
                          Joined:

                          @Denimhead-0 same sized down on the super looper and very happy. Yeah they run large.

                          last edited by moskiitto Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • Denimhead 0D
                            Denimhead 0
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            @Chibs
                            Joined:

                            @Chibs Black

                            IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • Denimhead 0D
                              Denimhead 0
                              Iron Heart Deity
                              @moskiitto
                              Joined:

                              @moskiitto Good to hear 👊

                              IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • N
                                Nobunaga
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @Chibs
                                Joined:

                                @Chibs Ended up grabbing the sweatpants in sumi. Found them for a good price. Waiting on the sumi zip.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • popvultureP
                                  popvulture
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  Did they just restock Super Looper recently? Looks like it’s not listed in the future restock section on their site, and some retailers still have some big and small sizes. I figure it must be the case.

                                  I’m super intrigued by the double heavyweight and am feeling a very itchy trigger finger, but I’m afraid I’d just roast in it. Owners — is it nice and warm, or really f’n hot?

                                  WTB
                                  IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                  Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                  last edited by WithBongInHandW M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • WithBongInHandW
                                    WithBongInHand
                                    @popvulture
                                    Joined:

                                    @popvulture Super Looper is a SS release. What you’re seeing is the few leftovers. I suspect they will restock in the spring. Likely with a few new colors!

                                    last edited by popvultureP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • popvultureP
                                      popvulture
                                      見習いボス
                                      @WithBongInHand
                                      Joined:

                                      @WithBongInHand thank you! I might just wait til spring then. Or might not 😅

                                      Does anybody in the thread own any Andersen Andersen stuff? I have the heaviest gauge option in both, and they’re toasty as hell, especially the AA. Is the double heavyweight warmer than that? I think it’d be a no for me if so.

                                      That fabric looks so awesome. I wanna make it work haha…

                                      WTB
                                      IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                      Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                      last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ChibsC
                                        Chibs
                                        The UnTucked
                                        @popvulture
                                        Joined:

                                        @popvulture I can’t comment on weather or not it will be too warm for you but for me, it’s not overly warm. I can have it on in room temp and I’m fine. It’s warm if I layer over it but not as warm as the weight would imply. Very heavy compared to any other hoodies I’ve tried including IH.

                                        last edited by Chibs popvultureP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • popvultureP
                                          popvulture
                                          見習いボス
                                          @Chibs
                                          Joined:

                                          @Chibs thank you! I have IH hoodies and love them, and they’re a good benchmark for heavy but not insane. I could def go a bit heavier.

                                          I have a fleeced foxfibre crew in charcoal heather and love the fabric, but it’s too big, so I’ll def size down. I’ll prob post the crew for sale soon and get a new one when they come out.

                                          WTB
                                          IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                          Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                          last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • ChibsC
                                            Chibs
                                            The UnTucked
                                            @popvulture
                                            Joined:

                                            @popvulture the IH one I have is fleeced and very warm in the inside. I usually take that off indoors. The WL is not as soft or fleecy on the inside.🍻

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.