• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Wonder Looper

    Other Brands and Shops
    59
    263
    35.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      Nobunaga
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Chibs
      Joined:

      @Chibs Thanks! This is really helpful. I'm definitely gonna size down then. The all sumi set looks great. I was initially gonna grab a couple of sweatpants in the fleeced foxfibre when they drop but now I'm thinking about grabbing at least a pair in the double heavyweight. I have superlooper sweatpants and love them so definitely want to try the other fabrics/weights.

      last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ChibsC
        Chibs
        The UnTucked
        @Nobunaga
        Joined:

        @Nobunaga happy to help. The souperlooper feel closer in weight to regular joggers. The Double heavyweight feel waaaaay heavier in such a good way. Definitely recommend trying a pair. 👍🏻

        last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • americanathreadsA
          americanathreads
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Pointman
          Joined:

          @Pointman yeah man - I visited about a year ago. It was great. It’s definitely an office / stock room kind of space, but there’s tons of stock to check out and hear about projects in the works. Bahzad and Risa are both great and made it a really enjoyable experience. I’ll definitely go back next time I go to Japan.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • W
            will6er
            The Unwoven
            Joined:

            Grabbed the Burgundy. Regretted not getting the Superlooper Burgundy last time and was wondering about waiting for next spring when I think Burgundy returns but all this talk of Double Heavyweight and the way it drapes better made me think I need to jump on this one. I am blaming @Chibs @CosmoSix5 and the IH forum more generally.

            last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
            • CosmoSix5C
              CosmoSix5
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @will6er
              Joined:

              @will6er any time friend! 😜

              Insta: @chain_stitched
              John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • CosmoSix5C
                CosmoSix5
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                These new releases are killing me. Another WL on the way. James Dant has had the new double heavyweight loopwheel live since noon.

                Insta: @chain_stitched
                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • WithBongInHandW
                  WithBongInHand
                  Joined:

                  Grabbed a burgundy off Dant! Best price I was able to find.

                  last edited by CosmoSix5C M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • CosmoSix5C
                    CosmoSix5
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    @WithBongInHand
                    Joined:

                    @WithBongInHand me nabbed a sumi black hoodie

                    Insta: @chain_stitched
                    John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                    last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • WithBongInHandW
                      WithBongInHand
                      @CosmoSix5
                      Joined:

                      @CosmoSix5 nice! This is my first hoodie from them so I’m pretty jazzed. I own 3 double heavyweight t’s that I really love.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • PointmanP
                        Pointman
                        Joined:

                        I made it out to the Yokohama showroom a few days ago. @americanathreads, you are correct. Bahzad and Risa were both super warm, welcoming and excited about what they’re doing. I picked up a few shirts. Tried on a hoodie but I live in Texas and they’re mostly overkill for my climate. Got to try some upcoming stuff and hear about other things. I spent way more time chitchatting with them about life and industry than I did shopping. If you’re interested in WL or just curious about some quality T-shirts, well worth arranging a visit. Also, don’t sleep on Yokohama. Seaside town that’s basically a seaside suburb of Tokyo where people go for the weekend. It’s great. Spend the day there or longer. Didn’t take any pics. Sorry. CC @Jord

                        I own too many pairs of jeans.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • M
                          moskiitto
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @WithBongInHand
                          Joined:

                          @WithBongInHand nice that's my favorite color from them, though sumi is always safe but interesting at same time. And imo they really nailed the purple super looper.

                          IMG_20260928_085731.jpg

                          last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • Denimhead 0D
                            Denimhead 0
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            Joined:

                            Grabbed a Double Hwt french terry Sumi pullover to see what all the hype is about. Sized down cause they look big, 🤞

                            IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                            last edited by M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                            • ChibsC
                              Chibs
                              The UnTucked
                              @moskiitto
                              Joined:

                              @moskiitto 100% nailed that purple. Best shade of purple!! Only regret is not buying the pullover hoodie in that colour. I got the sweatpants and zip up hoodie though.

                              @Denimhead-0 The hype is real. Which colour did you pick?

                              last edited by Chibs Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • M
                                moskiitto
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @Denimhead 0
                                Joined:

                                @Denimhead-0 same sized down on the super looper and very happy. Yeah they run large.

                                last edited by moskiitto Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • Denimhead 0D
                                  Denimhead 0
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  @Chibs
                                  Joined:

                                  @Chibs Black

                                  IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • Denimhead 0D
                                    Denimhead 0
                                    Iron Heart Deity
                                    @moskiitto
                                    Joined:

                                    @moskiitto Good to hear 👊

                                    IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      Nobunaga
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @Chibs
                                      Joined:

                                      @Chibs Ended up grabbing the sweatpants in sumi. Found them for a good price. Waiting on the sumi zip.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • popvultureP
                                        popvulture
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        Did they just restock Super Looper recently? Looks like it’s not listed in the future restock section on their site, and some retailers still have some big and small sizes. I figure it must be the case.

                                        I’m super intrigued by the double heavyweight and am feeling a very itchy trigger finger, but I’m afraid I’d just roast in it. Owners — is it nice and warm, or really f’n hot?

                                        WTB
                                        IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                        Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                        last edited by WithBongInHandW M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • WithBongInHandW
                                          WithBongInHand
                                          @popvulture
                                          Joined:

                                          @popvulture Super Looper is a SS release. What you’re seeing is the few leftovers. I suspect they will restock in the spring. Likely with a few new colors!

                                          last edited by popvultureP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • popvultureP
                                            popvulture
                                            見習いボス
                                            @WithBongInHand
                                            Joined:

                                            @WithBongInHand thank you! I might just wait til spring then. Or might not 😅

                                            Does anybody in the thread own any Andersen Andersen stuff? I have the heaviest gauge option in both, and they’re toasty as hell, especially the AA. Is the double heavyweight warmer than that? I think it’d be a no for me if so.

                                            That fabric looks so awesome. I wanna make it work haha…

                                            WTB
                                            IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                            Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                            last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.