Iron Heart Japan - The Future
-
In Alex we trust! 🫡 Congratulations!
Also excited to see what Haraki has up his sleeves when he’s fully focused on the design aspect.
-
I missed this post - huge congratulations @Alex
-
What excellent news! All those sleepless nights wondering what might become of our beloved IH can finally be put to rest. So happy to see this. Congratulations, Alex, and to Haraki. All the very best for the journey ahead!
-
Congrats!!
-
That's really cool. What a great group of people, no surprise the product is so special
-
Congrats. Great that is in safe hands.
-
Congratulations to Alex, you have big shoes to fill and I’m certain you’ll succeed with the wonderful team you have in place.
Congratulations to Giles and Paula for raising such a fine young man, and laying the foundation.
And … Congratulations to Haraki for having the courage, and belief in those around him to carry the torch.
-
You must be incredibly proud, @Giles!
It's a testament to the blood, sweat, and tears both @Alex and you have put into the relationship with Haraki-san and IH Japan, and building the brand globally.
That's a huge honor to be recognized by Haraki-san, Alex—as I'm sure you know.
Well done and keep kicking ass, Padmores!

-
Awesome for everyone! This move seems both logically and sentimentally ideal. Very exciting! I’m super happy for all involved and I know IH is in the best of hands.
-
@Chibs That would be epic … and a problem for my wallet

-
Congrats guys! Just read trough all of it and it put a smile on my face 🫶
-
Congratulations Alex!
-
Congrats @Alex that is such great news!
-
Congratulations Alex and the IHUK team. Best of luck with the preparations for 2029 - excited to continue supporting this fantastic company.
-
I’m a little late to the party but I think I speak for a lot of folks in that this is def the direction we’ve wanted for IronHeart. Congrats and thank you to G&P and Alex for all of your hard work and continued dedication to this brand that is somehow more than just a bunch of clothes.
-
Congratulations Alex!! Haraki couldn’t have picked a better El Jefe to take Iron Heart into the future and beyond.
-
Sorry, I’ve only discovered the brand last year but is Works Inc and Ironheart different companies ? Just curious and of course, congratulations to Alex.
