• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-189-IND - 21oz Selvedge Denim CPO Work Shirt - "The UnTucked" - Indigo

    Non Seasonal Product Preview
    108
    440
    64.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      @AdamJ
      Joined:

      @AdamJ chockablock full of character - so much to love about it. Absolute ACES, @Oaktavia 👌

      last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • OaktaviaO
        Oaktavia
        見習いボス
        @A Former User
        Joined:

        @Sir_Cuffs-a-Lot thank you so much

        IG: theindigowizard

        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • LarkensL
          Larkens
          Haraki san Expert
          Joined:

          Amazing picture and amazing fading work! Can’t wait for this one 👌

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • meatmarketdenim1M
            meatmarketdenim1
            Haraki san Expert
            Joined:

            This is a work of art, Looks amazing. I can’t wait to snag one in the future

            last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • OaktaviaO
              Oaktavia
              見習いボス
              @meatmarketdenim1
              Joined:

              @meatmarketdenim1 I think the long sweaty summer I started it out in helped a ton with the fades.

              IG: theindigowizard

              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • W
                west8080
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:
                This post is deleted!
                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • SamDS
                  SamD
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  365 days of fades in 60 seconds. Huge props to @Oaktavia for his dedication to this project 👊

                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    @SamD
                    Joined:

                    @SamD thanks so much for making this video! It has been such a privilege to be a part of promoting this amazing CPO. Those of you who will be in Baltimore this weekend will get a chance to see it in person!

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by LarkensL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                    • LarkensL
                      Larkens
                      Haraki san Expert
                      @Oaktavia
                      Joined:

                      @Oaktavia amazing, amazing effort! And @SamD amazing video! 👌

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                      • S
                        Slash
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Amazing 🤩
                        Nice edit with a cool music 😎

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • wjwW
                          wjw
                          Haraki san Expert
                          Joined:

                          @SamD @Oaktavia you almost need to watch it twice. Once for the fades. Twice for the beard chronicles haha

                          777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                          last edited by JordJ SamDS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
                          • JordJ
                            Jord
                            Haraki san Expert
                            @wjw
                            Joined:

                            @wjw Hahaha I actually found myself looking at the beard about a quarter of the way through

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • D
                              DenimDenver126
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              I saw this on Instagram! So glad I came across it here too. Gotta know what the bottom snap has on it. Looks like GoodArt something… have I missed that on the website. Very cool.

                              last edited by SamDS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • indigo_fadesI
                                indigo_fades
                                Haraki san Student
                                Joined:

                                Oak absolutely killed this one. You know it's not easy to fade a heavy denim top like that in just a year. This is one of those pieces that will need a bit longer to cook to really do it justice, but he clearly gave it a great year. Respect.

                                Well worn denim & leather is a journal of life.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • SamDS
                                  SamD
                                  IHUK Crew
                                  @wjw
                                  Joined:

                                  @wjw I definitely have beard envy 😂

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                  • SamDS
                                    SamD
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    @DenimDenver126
                                    Joined:

                                    @DenimDenver126 It's a custom GAH snap that @Oaktavia added himself; it won't be part of the production model (unless you choose to upgrade, of course)

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • B
                                      Barfeyman362
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Is there a chance the sleeve length for a large will be over 26?

                                      last edited by Tago MagoT AlexA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • EzaE
                                        Eza
                                        Joined:

                                        What a stunning shirt- wow, I love POs I have the 18 oz vintage CPO, which I love. This one might have to be added to the closet in the near future!

                                        “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • Tago MagoT
                                          Tago Mago
                                          Mod Squad
                                          @Barfeyman362
                                          Joined:

                                          @Barfeyman362 until the actual production has arrived at Gosport and been measured that is impossible to answer. I would set notifications for this thread to get updates as soon as they are announced here.

                                          Once the CPOs have been measured you always have the option of dropping the IHUK crew an email if you are looking for one particular measurement

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • AlexA
                                            Alex
                                            IHUK Crew
                                            @Barfeyman362
                                            Joined:

                                            @Barfeyman362 impossible to know until this moves to production, I am afraid. It will follow the same pattern as the other work shirt CPO we have made

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.