@Matt looks like closest show this go round is Nashville. Will probably have to make next tour now…reminds me I need to spend some time with her new album
Posts made by SKT
-
RE: Live Concertsposted in General Chat
-
RE: Jordanscollected’s Hobby Farmposted in General Chat
@jordanscollected hi Petey!
Also, farms leave you wide open to the accumulation of animal friends!
-
RE: Live Concertsposted in General Chat
Dude I love this. Hope to take my kids to see her someday soon…maybe she’ll play bass pro arena here lol
Taking my son next week to see Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy at the Momentary! Thanks for turning me on to Snail Mail years ago
-
RE: Random questions to which you seek an answerposted in The Resource Centre
@northsouthdenimguy loved my Girbauds in the 80’s. Will try to dig up a pic.
Also, please tell me who did a pinched and rolled cuff…
-
RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITIONposted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
@Kirk good to see you!…now can i take those shoes off your hands?
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@Matt this is the way…gotta keep it rolling
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
I’ve been watching this thread with bittersweet joy knowing I couldn’t make it and truly wishing I could finally meet and hang out with all my forum friends. Hope everyone has a blast…grateful to be able to experience it vicariously! Cheers and have fun everyone!

-
RE: Petsposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@Chap hope he continues to improve. Sounds like he is getting lots of care and love.
-
RE: Macro Shots of Iron Heart Gearposted in General Chat
Rivet from interior back pocket of 777S-21

-
RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITIONposted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
@jdwaid jacket looks great with the ducks.
-
RE: Moviesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
Oh yeah just a great period for movies. I’ve never seen Frantic! Adding it to the list. Don’t forget The Fugitive and Presumed Innocent…he was great in those as well.
-
RE: Moviesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
I’ve been thinking a lot about Goodfellas and how much it was a part of my college age experience. I remember seeing something about Scorsese’s skill and it focused on the long tracking shot of Henry taking Karen on their first date. Entering through the “help’s” entrance and all the moving parts. Supposedly the first time they shot it, someone forgot their lines at the very end of the shot and they had to film it again. Just beautiful film-making. And even though I liked Dances with Wolves, I always felt Scorsese got robbed for best pic that year.
Next movie up…Unforgiven. Damn that was another great film of that era
-
RE: Moviesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@sabergirl I’ve heard great things about this one…on the list!


