@Matt I want to add my sincere thanks to you and Katie for everything you did to bring us together again for an amazing few days. It was incredibly special, and a real eye-opener to discover Baltimore, an amazing city! Great to meet your lovely girls, and exciting that Imogene now has her first pair of Iron Heart jeans, a new generation spreading the love! It was wonderful to spend time with everyone who came. And we raised our glasses many times to absent friends we hope to see at the next gathering, or here in Gosport (or who knows where?!)

Posts made by Madame Buttonfly
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
OMG, I am getting so excited about this trip, I've actually started reading the thread on the forum

Seriously excited to see so many of you again and meet lots of new folks

-
RE: ***Happy Birthday***posted in General Chat
@Twistlock thank you! I managed to fracture my wrist during our recent visit to Tromsø which is making life a little tricky right now, but Giles is taking good birthday care of me

-
RE: ***Happy Birthday***posted in General Chat
@twin thank you - it's been too long - hope you and Bobby are doing great x x x
-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
Thank you @goosehd - love to you and all the beautiful girl geese x x x x x x
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@Giles said in The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026:
@Tago-Mago said in The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026:
@Giles doesn’t Paula take care of everything for you?
Yeah, but even I can sort out which flights are the best.
Yeah, by asking me to research

-
RE: Iron Heart Army Meeting 2025 Bremen, Germanyposted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Wow, this is so exciting! Well done @endo and @Daniel-San the plans sound super. And (I'm sure I speak for @Alex too) it's always such fun to come to an Iron Heart party as a guest and not an organiser

-
RE: Iron Heart Army Meeting 2025 Bremen, Germanyposted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Yes, we're flying into Hamburg on Thursday 12th (BA flight ETA 15:55) and will get the train to Bremen, so should be there early evening. Bremen looks lovely so wanted to make sure we have plenty of time to explore.
We will leave on Monday 16th (flight from Hamburg at 14:25). Very excited, thank you for organising @Daniel-San and @endo

-
RE: Iron Heart Army Meeting 2025 Bremen, Germanyposted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Flights are booked for me and G
-
RE: Football (Soccer)posted in Sport
Yeah, last night's match was truly painful to watch, I had to go to bed soon after it finished I was so exhausted. I woke this morning with a strange feeling of disbelief that England had snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, usually it's the opposite...
-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
@mclaincausey said in Cheer for P:
@Madame-Buttonfly she absolutely got more of mama’s genes thank God

She actually looks a lot like you...

-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
@twin said in Cheer for P:
@Madame-Buttonfly So nice to hear from you. We twins are doing well. Remember the twins that gave you that big hug at Shady Maple. They are now 91 years old.
Wow, that's crazy - are they doing well? I'm delighted to hear you twins are both doing great, and hope our paths will cross again before too long

-
RE: Giles and Paula's Great Retirement Adventureposted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Thanks, all for your lovely comments and good wishes - we're having the most amazing time so far, can't believe we're only on day 6, it feels longer (but then 6 days on my own with Giles is bound to feel like a long time, hahaha). Giles has taken the dinghy out fishing, so I will sit in the afternoon sun and read my book and try to recover from the England game last night - was like watching a horror film, I could barely watch! Looking forward to setting off for France at first light tomorrow...
-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
@motojobobo they are truly spectacular - thank you very much for sharing

-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
@mclaincausey - can't believe how grown up Hattie is, she is BEAUTIFUL (must take after her Mum, hahahaha). Lovely young lady with lovely flowers - thank you. Sending love back from Guernsey across the oceans to Colorado

-
RE: Cheer for Pposted in General Chat
@twin I am sorry it's taken me so long to go back to this thread, such beautiful pictures - thank you. Miss you! Hope life is good for you and Bobby x x x
-
RE: Self Edge Austin Opening Weekend - May 2024posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Alex and Sam taking their pool contest very seriously

