• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. jischwar
    3. Posts
    J
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 44
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 4

    Posts made by jischwar

    • RE: 3x Warehouse Slub Tees size large

      @Dans said in 3x Warehouse Slub Tees size large:

      Do you want some xl ones ? White & black pocket t’s, long sleeve black Henley. @ me if you’re interested. They’re brand new and unworned. Wee bit too tight on me.

      Appreciate the offer, but don't love the cut which is why I'm selling

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: 3x Warehouse Slub Tees size large

      Sold

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • 3x Warehouse Slub Tees size large

      Excellent condition, just wrinkled. 21" P2P and 24" Length. Asking $40 each
      1000210220.jpg 1000210221.jpg 1000210224.jpg 1000210228.jpg 1000210233.jpg 1000210235.jpg

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      @meatmarketdenim1 said in Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading):

      Another great/fast transaction with @jischwar I went from having zero chambray shirts to 2 from him in the last 2 weeks. Thanks again man

      Cheers, another smooth and easy transaction

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @meatmarketdenim1 Looking great!

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      Smooth transaction with @meatmarketdenim1

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      Another flawless transaction with @SKT

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      Back at ya @popvulture !

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2025 EDITION

      @Inorganic said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2025 EDITION:

      Hard to let this one go but I just don’t wear it. (And wifey keeps reminding me I aint a tough guy). The Delraiser is fucking iconic though!

      IMG_3351.jpeg

      Fits you really well though! Good selling picture

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @thevintagefuture thanks! I have large thighs so ask for the smallest waist and largest thigh for a size 33. These were 32.5" and 13.25" Thigh which is my sweet spot measurement. I can't size down bc thighs need to be 13.25"+

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S-OD - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - OD Black

      @KA56 Agreed, as someone who struggles with the thighs usually, that's how I sized these. Had to ask the crew for the biggest thigh measurement

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      I started with the 634, then transitioned to the 888 and now I think I'll leave them both behind for the 1955. This cut just works for me from a comfort standpoint.

      20250324_154303.jpg
      20250324_154315.jpg
      20250324_154336.jpg

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S-OD - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - OD Black

      @JohnM echoing what's been said by many here. 33 in the indigo and 34 in the OD. While the waist would stretch, the other dimensions were unlikely to get where I needed them. I'll have to just wear the OD pair with a belt, no big deal

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @goosehd said in IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo:

      @jischwar Please double check on that. I just looked and it may incur a fee (almost certain). Please let me know if I’m wrong.

      Looks like @rydor confirmed that there is in fact a charge

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @rydor thanks for the confirmation. Glad I scored mine direct and included the hemming.

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @mdavidson cheers! I was fortunate enough to grab both my pairs from the .com, but I'll keep that in mind for the future

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IH-1955S - 21oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @thevintagefuture does The Shop hem for free?

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      Quality transaction with @Autorotate . Thanks!

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2024 EDITION

      @T4920 said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2024 EDITION:

      @DeeDee85 I have this issue with my 9oz Ombre work shirt, but not the Chambray or UHF ones.

      Same here @DeeDee85 , I think it's a design flaw personally

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      J
      jischwar
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2024 EDITION

      @Sir_Cuffs-a-Lot said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2024 EDITION:

      @jischwar I don’t have the normal to compare, will have to rectify that. My surprise was based solely on expectation/intimidation. Pass me another cup of that Kool-Aid, I freakin’ love these things 👍

      Well sounds like they exceeded expectations then!

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      J
      jischwar
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.