• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. hajduk
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 1
    • Followers 4
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 2,499
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 9

    Posts made by hajduk

    • RE: The Evolution of Iron Heart

      IMG_2127.jpeg
      IMG_2130.jpeg
      Washed recently my Beatle Buster 21oz.
      I really like those beautiful "wrinkles"!😊

      posted in General Info About Iron Heart Products
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: WAYWT - Reflections Edition!

      @endo mon BB!😎❤️

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: WAYWT - Reflections Edition!

      Family weekend in Kristiansand. South of Norway.

      IMG_2165.jpeg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @weftyarn
      Please mate! Tell me at you are not on your way to work, but rather to a Munich drinking hotspot. Am I good?

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IHSH-76 - 17oz Indigo Selvedge Denim Shirt/Jacket

      @Oaktavia Oui! Oui!✊

      posted in Shirting
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IHSH-76 - 17oz Indigo Selvedge Denim Shirt/Jacket

      Oh! This thread! Great memories!🫵😉

      posted in Shirting
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @WhiskeySandwich
      That's a good one!😆😆
      Touché!!

      posted in Sport
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Black

      Non non! No maintaining at all. And it will be not, for sure. No need. I started wearing it daily in August. That's not long. But nothing to declare😉
      @Oaktavia on the other hand, has a much longer common life with this sweet animal!
      @louisbosco has his say too🫵

      posted in Hardware
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IH-738-GRN - Whipcord Cargo Pants - Army Green

      I just wanted to comment on how beautifully made and finished this cargo model is. I bought it a few months ago from Selfedge, as my size was sold out almost everywhere else. I've owned the 703 and 706 models in the past. I find it interesting and fascinating to see how a model evolves over the years, with new and improved finishes, new fabrics, and changes in the cut, ultimately reaching, in my opinion, near perfection. Thanks!

      IMG_2428.jpeg

      posted in Bottoms
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

      IMG_24271.jpeg

      Lovely weekend with my wife in our city! Yesterday, street food and a movie. Today, great exhibitions and delicious pastries! Effective therapy to cure my joyful, acute, and persistent melancholy since my return from Baltimore!

      posted in General Chat
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @wjw
      IHV-07. 17oz. Very comfortable to wear over a shirt or hoodie. The vest is tagged 44. A deliberate choice. Am XL with the shirts. The pockets are very easy to use.

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_24111.jpeg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: SEXIH01

      @mclaincausey 😆😆
      You! Damn! I would have loved to see your face in Baltimore! Just for...😎❤️

      posted in Bottoms
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: SEXIH01

      Le patch!! ...20...
      I just understood!!
      November! 20 years!
      Oh putain!!!🤪

      posted in Bottoms
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: SEXIH01

      Wow! Never worn! 1 of...
      Damn! Yours? Right @kiya?
      Mine! Tagged 32. Old old one...❤️

      IMG_2122.jpeg
      IMG_2121.jpeg

      Even older than my daughter who just turned 18. Very very thight now. But I can't let it go...Feelings...
      Note the silver rivets👌

      posted in Bottoms
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: Recapitate Headwear

      @Giles very nice!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

      IMG_2098.jpeg
      I suffered at work and I miss you guys!

      posted in General Chat
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: IHV-53-OLV - 12oz Selvedge Duck Hunting Vest - Olive

      @Tyler medium sizing charts looks not "á point" 👆

      posted in Vests
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: Random Rants

      Am with u @Tobi

      posted in General Chat
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    • RE: Random Rants

      It's surprising not to see Oslo on this list. Believe me, Oslo is often above these prices...

      posted in General Chat
      hajdukH
      hajduk
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.