• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-526J-142ib - 14oz Selvedge Denim Modified Type III Jacket - Indigo/Black

    Jackets
    91
    365
    97.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • G
      Gavin666
      Haraki san Expert
      @Conan
      Joined:

      @Conan not that I noticed. If it did it was negligible

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • P
        Phil_NYC
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Couple months old now, no washes or soaks
        IMG_4170.jpeg

        last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
        • OaktaviaO
          Oaktavia
          見習いボス
          @Phil_NYC
          Joined:

          @Phil_NYC that's what's up, nice photo nice fades.

          IG: theindigowizard

          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S
            Slash
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            I wore this yesterday evening at a party, and got some nice compliments from friends from a group.
            People were intrigued by the color, and nobody typed this jacket immediately as "denim/jeans".

            Maybe - even high probably 😃 - against the grain from the forum, but I'm really not in any hurry to have this one fading, it's so dressed up on a shirt with this nice deep color 🤤

            Sorry if its an heresy, but I demand a "super_indigo_black" jacket ! Yes one that doesn't fade 🙂
            Heck ! Going to the "What do you think we should make" page right after 😃 😃

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • V
              V-P
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              I just realized I might need one of these. Any info on the next restock of these @ShopatIronHeart?

              last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • RossR
                Ross
                IHUK Crew
                @V-P
                Joined:

                @V-P Not in production currently I'm afraid, last restock was in January so i'd expect to see them back some time next year

                last edited by V 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • V
                  V-P
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Ross
                  Joined:

                  @Ross Thank you!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • YoprstY
                    Yoprst
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    20260923_172027-2.jpg

                    20260923_172908-2.jpg

                    IG: yoprst2006

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • YoprstY
                      Yoprst
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Ya all have a good one too!

                      03.jpg

                      IG: yoprst2006

                      last edited by Yoprst 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • M
                        Malkior
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Hi everyone. Recently I have found an XXL of this jacket but the measurements dont match at all. Its "normal" that an xxl has 57 cm P2P? ( The photos show 56 but the vendor started the measurements in 0
                        Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

                        Screenshot_20260928-223633.png

                        Screenshot_20260928-223816.png

                        last edited by Malkior goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @Malkior
                          Joined:

                          @Malkior The chart in the first post has a Chest PtP of 58.3 which is not far off of the 57 quoted by the vendor. As there is normally some variation jacket to jacket, the one you are looking at is probably in spec.

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • M
                            Malkior
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Ok thank you. I was worried thinking in shrinking problems or something like that. Thanks again for your quick response.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.