• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Bitch Please… FAKE Iron Heart?

    News
    150
    645
    243.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      @Giles
      Joined:

      @Giles Thanks Giles, if it helps there’s also a tan one with the same print and hand warmer pockets.
      Ebay link

      last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        I like that one too 🙂

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • GilesG
          Giles
          IHUK Crew
          @Anesthetist
          Joined:

          @Anesthetist said in Bitch Please… FAKE Iron Heart?:

          Isnt this logo later though, like around late 20-teens?

          Yeah, I don't think that logo is all that old.

          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • todyT
            tody
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            These eBay sellers grab the items off of shopping sites in JP. In case of the last one:
            https://buyee.jp/item/jdirectitems/auction/d1233693997
            I have yet to find the green one over there.
            But buying directly there through buyee skips the ebay-middleman and might be cheaper. That's how I do it, at least.

            last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ChibsC
              Chibs
              The UnTucked
              @tody
              Joined:

              @tody this makes a lot of sense as to why the seller had to check his “warehouse” when I asked him a question. Up until I bought it there were other listings at different prices of the same shirt, same measurements and photos. It’s clear now as to why that was. Ya learn something new every day 😅

              last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • todyT
                tody
                啓蒙家
                @Chibs
                Joined:

                @Chibs for the sake of your budget/sanity/marriage, avoid the JP proxy sites at all cost. you cannot imagine what you‘ll find there. hairline duck, 25oz vests, the 64 and other gems…

                last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • MattM
                  Matt
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Tariffs have significantly helped my marriage.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ChibsC
                    Chibs
                    The UnTucked
                    @tody
                    Joined:

                    @tody OOHH raising my hand for 25oz vests!!12d38f2e-b026-406d-a5e5-4a1d83d551c2-image.png

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      I got a
                      image.png

                      From Haraki, none the wiser I am afraid......

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        Joined:

                        Cool so I guess it’s legit and from sometime in the past. Thanks for asking @Giles 👍🏻

                        last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • GilesG
                          Giles
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          I have just posted this on the Face Book Iron Heart Denim Underground page.

                          Same applies here.

                          LEGIT CHECKS.....

                          If you want to ask the community whether an item that you suspect to be fake, is legit or not, then you MUST include where you have seen it for sale, or where you bought it from. If you do not, then your post will be deleted. If the seller is not a legitimate Iron Heart retailer (list on the Iron Heart website), then your post will also be deleted.

                          I'm pretty sure if you know the seller is dodge, then you know the answer.

                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                          last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                          • P
                            pmb02
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Hi everyone!
                            I have a quick question about the N1 jacket (OD Green model).
                            Have there been any versions over the years where the handwarmer and chest pockets had a smooth, soft lining instead of the wool/alpaca blend used on the inside of the jacket and the collar?
                            Here are some photos of the two jackets I own (the bottom one was purchased from the official store in 2024, while the top one was bought recently on Vinted because I needed to size down).
                            Just to clarify, the seller’s profile didn’t seem suspicious, and the rest of the jacket looks very similar.

                            0e344895-3e4a-4aa0-bd9a-ee94b0f43d9f-img_6204.jpg

                            last edited by AdamJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • AdamJA
                              AdamJ
                              IHUK Crew
                              Joined:

                              @pmb02 I have edited your photo to a .jpg - for some reason the forum does not like .HEIC files which seems to be the default on iPhones!

                              I will have a look back through our old image folders and see if I can turn up that version. The construction looks very similar from that image I agree

                              The devil is in the detail..

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                sabergirl
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                Early model deck jackets didn’t have lined pockets. My IHM-03 just had layers of whipcord. Not sure about the fleecy-soft lining, though. That’s unfamiliar

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • P
                                  pmb02
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  Thank you for your replies.
                                  Another detail visible in my photo is that the small “Iron Heart” tag next to the pocket is also different (font size, more faded color, alignment) from those on my other Iron Heart jackets and shirts (which are all relatively recent).

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • GilesG
                                    Giles
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    Joined:

                                    The tag def looks suspicious.

                                    But, you can do a search for "N1" in jackets on the forum and look at the details of every one we have made

                                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                    last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.