• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-634SR - 21/23oz 5 Year Anniversary Straight Cut

    Bottoms
    194
    1.8k
    701.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Daniel SanD
      Daniel San
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      i think the older patches get darker than the newer ones in general

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MattM
        Matt
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        The patch in the sr was already tanned.  It’s noticeably darker than all the others.  If I recall correctly

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Filthy2123ozjunkieF
          Filthy2123ozjunkie
          見習いボスー
          Joined:

          @Matt:

          If I recall correctly

          Yeah you're 100%. I like the newer patches a lot better. Although my favorite patches are the ones they put on the lighter denim with the red lettering.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • MattM
            Matt
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            I agree.  At first they seem lesser, but the one on my TW-666N aged really well.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • LewisStonehouseL
              LewisStonehouse
              啓蒙家
              Joined:

              This is sick Mike, great work bud

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • poweramperP
                poweramper
                Joined:

                Love the fading

                last edited by mclaincauseyM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • mclaincauseyM
                  mclaincausey
                  見習いボス
                  @poweramper
                  Joined:

                  @poweramper beautiful!

                  @kt it is in fact not allowed to post sales in the product threads, I’m sure the hammer will drop on the post. Kinda tempted if I hadn’t just added to the stable. Good luck with the sale!

                  Think it, be it.

                  last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    @mclaincausey
                    Joined:

                    @mclaincausey Thank you!!

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • jordanscollectedJ
                      jordanscollected
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      Well look here.

                      I am a bit in shock of this pair I just acquired. They’ve gone through the initial soak and were then stored for many years.

                      My plan is to wear them, and then take them off, and put them on again… I think.

                      IMG_8927.jpeg
                      IMG_8899.jpeg
                      IMG_8914.jpeg

                      world tours:
                      888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                      Mad Red x2
                      Wabidashery

                      last edited by jordanscollected OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        @jordanscollected
                        Joined:

                        @jordanscollected dude those are sick!!!

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.