IH-634SR - 21/23oz 5 Year Anniversary Straight Cut
-
I have a bottle of Red Wing oil from the 90s I've been using for years. It works great on the newer peach colored veg tanned patches. But this patch seams quite different than the newer ones.
-
i think the older patches get darker than the newer ones in general
-
If I recall correctly
Yeah you're 100%. I like the newer patches a lot better. Although my favorite patches are the ones they put on the lighter denim with the red lettering.
-
This is sick Mike, great work bud
-
Love the fading



-
@poweramper beautiful!
@kt it is in fact not allowed to post sales in the product threads, I’m sure the hammer will drop on the post. Kinda tempted if I hadn’t just added to the stable. Good luck with the sale!
-
@mclaincausey Thank you!!
-
Well look here.
I am a bit in shock of this pair I just acquired. They’ve gone through the initial soak and were then stored for many years.
My plan is to wear them, and then take them off, and put them on again… I think.



-
@jordanscollected dude those are sick!!!
