Tattoos
-
@Matt I love that 2nd skin stuff, much better than walking out bandaged up in cling film...(or saran wrap for you Americans)
-
@Matt Love the colours in the snail. Alfred’s cool as well

-
finished the Raijin today , so the upper front is done . next is back before we start the legs ….

-
@Daniel-San god damn dude you are really on a roll. Looks amazing.
-
@Daniel-San Looks awesome. Congrats! Looking forward to the completed bodysuit when all done.
-
@Daniel-San Damn
That looks brilliant -
@Oaktavia
that sounds painful mate
wish you strength


-
@Daniel-San haha definitely was! I’ll post photos tomorrow.
-
@Oaktavia can't wait
-
@Daniel-San Great colours and design ~ wear it in good health!
-
Looks good on you @Oaktavia. I love the lavender blossoms especially. One thing that would scare the crap out of me about forehead tattoos though is, if I were to get a receding hairline, how it might look when it appears to be halfway down my forehead! But you've already had the dome done, so it'll fit naturally there.
-
@Oaktavia
looks great mate !

-
WABi SABi





