• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Ship John

    Other Brands and Shops
    213
    3.0k
    971.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      Joined:

      @northsouthdenimguy That’s great to hear! 👍🏻

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • rahrah12R
        rahrah12
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        I deal with it weekly and know that it sucks that any issues make it past QC but that is an opportunity for a company to "sell" it's customer service...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • W
          warriors22
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          I sent a email out yesterday about my Guthries and without question or my response they sent me a return label to see if they can fix them or take another route. I really appreciated that and probably will send them out to them. I have already gave them a hot soak and all that so I really do want to keep the pants even if they can’t fix it. Either way I will continue to support them

          Ig: 5hunnit00

          last edited by warriors22 RubyRaeR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
          • RubyRaeR
            RubyRae
            Raw and Unwashed
            @warriors22
            Joined:

            @warriors22 yes, these are really great pants (once you break them in a bit). SJ team will most likely be able to fix them, and you will love them for winter. I think you will be happy with the result and turnaround time. please let us know how it shakes out.

            last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • ColeC
              Cole
              啓蒙家
              Joined:

              From 29° C last weekend down to bearable temperatures that allow a jacket. 😁

              20261003_125026.jpg

              WTB:
              IHJ-96-OLV Size L
              IHE-13

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
              • rahrah12R
                rahrah12
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Just saw Mike post a ramblin broken twill black denim in the works…

                last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                • N
                  Northman
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @rahrah12
                  Joined:

                  @rahrah12 said in Ship John:

                  Just saw Mike post a ramblin broken twill black denim in the works…

                  Where did you see that? Could only find a instagram post from 2023 about that.

                  last edited by MrJayM rahrah12R 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MrJayM
                    MrJay
                    Haraki san Student
                    @Northman
                    Joined:

                    @Northman it was during his Instagram live this morning! Looks pretty dope

                    last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • W
                      warriors22
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @RubyRae
                      Joined:

                      @RubyRae they really are great pants and will be needed here in the mountains when it snows soon. And I have heard nothing but great things about the ship John team and have total faith in them!

                      Ig: 5hunnit00

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        Northman
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @MrJay
                        Joined:

                        @MrJay said in Ship John:

                        @Northman it was during his Instagram live this morning! Looks pretty dope

                        Oh man that's gonna be tough to resist I think...

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • O
                          ogcraig1
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Here’s a screenshot of the black Ramblin in the broken twill from his live today.

                          IMG_9945.png

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • rahrah12R
                            rahrah12
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @Northman
                            Joined:

                            @Northman was on his IG Live from this morning. He put it on and talked about it. No release date yet.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • BrockB
                              Brock
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              It looks cool!

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ChibsC
                                Chibs
                                The UnTucked
                                Joined:

                                My hat! I got my hat!!

                                IMG_9533.jpeg
                                IMG_7951.jpeg
                                IMG_7936.jpeg
                                It’s taller than I’m used to but I like it!

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.