Ship John
-
Funny ShipJohn QC story - I was lucky enough to snag a Wills decade jacket. They made 110 of them and each one was numbered on the inside on a leather patch. Mine came with no number. Sent them an email and they said oh sorry we forgot to number yours, it’s 56. So I took a sharpie and did it myself. I was thinking to myself how does something so obvious not get noticed? Btw I am a huge SJ fan.
I have a Kristofferson coming in December and I will have no sense of humor if there is anything wrong with that jacket.

-
@northsouthdenimguy that’s good to hear about the fit, I noticed it soften substantially as well with the wash and dry. Also their customer service really is great. They replaced all the snaps on my dry wax and then even sent it with the black denim Townes AND they refunded me the shipping on the black Townes since they were going to cover the shipping back to me on the dry wax. It’s really nice to know a company I love to support also stands behind their products the way they do
-
She even offered a small store credit, which I think the way I answered probably made it sound like I wasn’t interested
. I definitely wouldn’t turn it down if they send it to me though. -
@northsouthdenimguy That’s great to hear!

-
I deal with it weekly and know that it sucks that any issues make it past QC but that is an opportunity for a company to "sell" it's customer service...
-
I sent a email out yesterday about my Guthries and without question or my response they sent me a return label to see if they can fix them or take another route. I really appreciated that and probably will send them out to them. I have already gave them a hot soak and all that so I really do want to keep the pants even if they can’t fix it. Either way I will continue to support them
-
@warriors22 yes, these are really great pants (once you break them in a bit). SJ team will most likely be able to fix them, and you will love them for winter. I think you will be happy with the result and turnaround time. please let us know how it shakes out.
-
Just saw Mike post a ramblin broken twill black denim in the works…
-
-
@Northman it was during his Instagram live this morning! Looks pretty dope
-
@RubyRae they really are great pants and will be needed here in the mountains when it snows soon. And I have heard nothing but great things about the ship John team and have total faith in them!
-
Here’s a screenshot of the black Ramblin in the broken twill from his live today.

-
@Northman was on his IG Live from this morning. He put it on and talked about it. No release date yet.
-
It looks cool!
-
My hat! I got my hat!!



It’s taller than I’m used to but I like it!


