• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    PIH5DCT - Pronto Slim Fit in 25oz Indigo/Indigo

    Bottoms
    15
    33
    7.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DionD
      Dion
      Joined:

      +1

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • N
        Niro
        Joined:

        @sabergirl:

        I hope these have higher rise than 777! Stoked…

        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        I hope so too.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J
          Jett129
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Definitely hope I can get a pair of these.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Filthy2123ozjunkieF
            Filthy2123ozjunkie
            見習いボスー
            Joined:

            I want these! 😍

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S
              superfuzz
              Joined:

              Stealth arcs on these would be perfect!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • GilesG
                Giles
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                They certainly won't be stealth.  Gave you seen the other Pronto collabs?

                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • julesJ
                  jules
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Yes they are very proud to wear Iron heart , so maybe more "flashy " color !!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • GilesG
                    Giles
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    Exactly…....

                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      superfuzz
                      Joined:

                      I man can dream! Curious to see the final result!

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • JordJ
                        Jord
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        Screenshot 2026-08-08 at 14.21.53.png

                        Just took arrival of a "worn a few times" pair in my size, fit is perfect although maybe a little tight in the knee when walking, bonus points as he had done the buttons before shipping...

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                        • Crispy HeronC
                          Crispy Heron
                          Haraki san Prodigy
                          Joined:

                          You have done well: I have been after a pair for a while in a slightly smaller waist. Where did you find them?

                          last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • JordJ
                            Jord
                            Haraki san Expert
                            @Crispy Heron
                            Joined:

                            @Crispy-Heron My obsession with refreshing the Iron Heart tags on ebay paid off!

                            Although I have too many jeans at the moment and they've now been sold to someone that's been around longer than I have and will fade them better than I ever could...

                            Keep searching online, you'd be surprised at what comes up.

                            last edited by Jord 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • KasiK
                              Kasi
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              You can find them on Iron Heart Thailand facebook group

                              Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                              last edited by Crispy HeronC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • Crispy HeronC
                                Crispy Heron
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                @Kasi
                                Joined:

                                @Kasi @Jord - thanks for the tips. Not on Facebook but will look until that. Will probably throw up a WTB as well on the forum.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                • beef_bonanzaB
                                  beef_bonanza
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  Great catch @Jord Maybe I should put up my „Worn a few Times“ pair for sale too?

                                  Unbenannt.jpeg
                                  Unbenannt.jpeg
                                  Unbenannt.jpeg

                                  insta: denim_demon

                                  last edited by Marc2706M JordJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                  • Marc2706M
                                    Marc2706
                                    @beef_bonanza
                                    Joined:

                                    @beef_bonanza aaahhh what a beauty!!!!

                                    Instagram: wick_marc

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • JordJ
                                      Jord
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      @beef_bonanza
                                      Joined:

                                      @beef_bonanza Haha I love seeing your pics on Instagram, I love your commitment man.

                                      edit: If you're ever selling those, it should be to a museum! 😃

                                      last edited by Jord beef_bonanzaB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • OaktaviaO
                                        Oaktavia
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        1000124084.jpg 1000124086.jpg 1000124090.jpg

                                        Trifecta of Pronto completed. Of all these three, the double indigo 25oz are my favorite. I definitely had the other cut of these last time I had a pair. These fit much more of a tailored look. I really like the cut. Likely wearing these this winter.

                                        Thanks @Jord for allowing me to take these off your hands.

                                        IG: theindigowizard

                                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                        last edited by Oaktavia Crispy HeronC JordJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                        • Crispy HeronC
                                          Crispy Heron
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          @Oaktavia
                                          Joined:

                                          @Oaktavia - you are so lucky to have a pair but I am sure you will bang them into shape. I am still looking for a pair!

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • KasiK
                                            Kasi
                                            見習いボス
                                            Joined:

                                            @Oaktavia

                                            Check my pin. You will be on hunt for this

                                            IMG_8976.jpeg

                                            Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                                            last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.