• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-777S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    163
    718
    282.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JordJ
      Jord
      Haraki san Expert
      Joined:

      nothing more classic than IH's 21oz...

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • TJA_CrewT
        TJA_Crew
        Joined:

        I held off on the UHR for these. Mainly because my 888’s are doing a good job at filling the UHR void and the patch on the 777 21oz is one of my all time faves!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • NickN
          Nick
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          20260826-20260826-J04_4354.jpg

          20260826-20260826-J04_4358.jpg

          20260826-20260826-J04_4364.jpg

          20260826-20260826-J04_4346 (1).jpg

          You can view the crew's vitals here

          The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

          last edited by Nick 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RossR
            Ross
            IHUK Crew
            Joined:

            RESTOCK

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • TJA_CrewT
              TJA_Crew
              Joined:

              Green bag secured!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Marc2706M
                Marc2706
                Joined:

                Ordered mine today from IH in Hamburg! I want to keep this pair dark, so I do not wear them too often. I would like to have them for occasions when I want a „clean“ dark pair of jeans

                Instagram: wick_marc

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • wjwW
                  wjw
                  Haraki san Expert
                  Joined:

                  Nothing like worn in 21oz

                  20260906_110538.jpg

                  777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                  • TJA_CrewT
                    TJA_Crew
                    Joined:

                    Not a bad way to start the week after a long weekend!

                    IMG_3216.jpeg

                    last edited by Marc2706M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                    • Marc2706M
                      Marc2706
                      @TJA_Crew
                      Joined:

                      @TJA_Crew good idea! After coming home from holidays, I got a wonderful package!! Thanks to @Shane-B and the Iron Heart team for hemming and sending this beauty in record time to me!!!

                      IMG_2671.jpeg

                      Instagram: wick_marc

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • nicolas8163N
                        nicolas8163
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        IMG_2878.jpeg

                        I really love my 777s-21. do they have a floating warp? I am Not sure about this.

                        last edited by nicolas8163 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • GilesG
                          Giles
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          You mean this?

                          image.png

                          That is technically not a floating warp, but it is a imperfection in the weave. I have the same in my IH-684S-16-GER.

                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.